ANT Meet #2 - Oct 14, Arlington, TX

DSkip

Industry Expert
Aug 26, 2013
Arlington, TX
www.audiothesis.com
Hello gentlemen (and any ladies out there),

Unfortunately ANT was unable to find a host for our August meet - it is a busy month after all - but we are back on track for October! I will be hosting this event in Arlington, TX (76001) and will convert most of my 3,000 SQ FT home into an audio fun house for anyone who wants to attend. Because of the work this takes, the event runs all day. If you can't get here when the doors open, just get here before the doors close.

Expected gear includes:

Rosso Fiorentino Siena
Rosso Fiorentino Volterra
Rosso Fiorentino Fiesole
Sonner Audio Allegro Unum
Polk Audio S60
Polk Audio S20
Usher Audio Be-10
Usher Audio CP-6311
Usher Audio T-515

MastersounD Evolution 845
MastersounD Compact 845
MastersounD Dueventi
Triode Corporation TRV-88SER
Dayens Ampino Preamp/Monoblock Set
Dayens Ampino Integrated
North Star Design Blue Diamond Integrated Amplifier

North Star Design Magnifico
North Star Design Venti
North Star Design Supremo
North Star Design Incanto
North Star Design Intenso
AURALiC Aries
AURALiC Altair

Wireworld Cabling

Doors will open at noon. I will be providing food and ask that you BYOB. This 'event' normally doesn't shut down until the wee hours in the morning, so bring your gear/music and lets have a good time! Alcohol WILL be consumed. As the event carries on, it becomes more of a social event than an audio meet.

If you are interested, please post your interest here in the thread and then PM me your email address. I will send out final notifications via email for a consolidated communication system.

Cheers,

Skip

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing