• New England Patriots

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Philadelphia Eagles

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Recordsguy

Sep 6, 2015
Well it's that time of the year,the jerseys come out and tailgating begins...it's football season[yea]so who's gonna win it all?will the Patriots do it again or will someone else step up? perhaps the Steelers-Raiders-Falcons-Packers,I'm a Skins fan so I don't have much hope.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Time to give this thread a bump

Watching the Jags vs Patriots today reinforced for me how great (if not the greatest) a QB Brady is.

Playing with stitches in his throwing hand and remaining poised the entire game as they were behind for all of the last few minutes. I thought for sure it was the end of New England.They were playing without Gronkowski who went out early with a concussion.

Brady as always proved invincible and brought the team back for the win

I know there are a lot of haters but you can't argue with their success. IMO last year's Super Bowl was probably the best football game i have ever seen

I would love to see him go out a winner of the Super Bowl and retire as Elway did several years ago

As an aside I thought Tony Romo was a superb sports commentator

marty

Apr 20, 2010
United States
You're judging Brady by the wrong standard. They key is he's not really human. He's a machine. You need to use machine performance criteria, not human criteria.
And Romo is indeed superb. He provides the insight for the QB position that John Madden provided for linesman and thus helps you see the play before it develops.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
I was rooting for Jacksonville vs the Patriots. Just tired of the Pats winning it all the time!

That said, I have to extend grudging respect to Brady and the Patriots. It is not an accident that they win.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
When I woke up it was 10-20 Jaguars. I told myself Patriots are gonna lose it as it was the 4th. With a blink of an eye it was 17-20 and in yet a few blinks it was 24-20. How does the guy do it? Nerves of steel and cool and calm down the stretch. And what a call on 3rd down to run for 10 yards and they got it to ice the game. Bill and his OC were hugging like it was their first playoff win. Amazing game.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Bill Belichick was actually smiling on the sideline after the game. Don't see that often.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
If I were a betting man I'd put my money on the Pats.

Since its just for fun I'll pick my sentimental favorites, the Eagles. ;)

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Patriots.

Last edited:

dan31

Jul 22, 2010
SF Bay
The pats are the obvious favorite. So many people just want any team but the pats. I'm pulling for the Eagles. Go birds!!

Ronm1

Member Sponsor
Feb 21, 2011
wtOMitMutb NH
Pats, of course!

wisnon

Dec 12, 2011
I dont crap about Yankee football, but ....GO IGGLES!
Hahahaha

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing