Lampizator Atlantic Plus: stand and power advice

extracampine

Jul 12, 2016
I recently acquired a Lampizator Atlantic Plus (balanced and with VC). Great sound. I'm now looking for some advice regarding what to put it on, and also the power supply. I've noticed that if I tap the cable or the shelf it's on then I can hear the sound through the speakers. Keen for any advice in this area!

wisnon

Dec 12, 2011
I recently acquired a Lampizator Atlantic Plus (balanced and with VC). Great sound. I'm now looking for some advice regarding what to put it on, and also the power supply. I've noticed that if I tap the cable or the shelf it's on then I can hear the sound through the speakers. Keen for any advice in this area!

A lot of people like the Starsound Sistrum Apprentice stand.
Others like footers like Black Ravioli or Shun Mook Ultra diamonds, etc.

More expensive stuff like Halcyon or Herzan electonically controlled stands are also commented about.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Not sure on a Atlantic plus budget you should spend much on the stand and the cable, if you are getting the sound through the speakers, add some weight on top to dampen it.

abeidrov

VIP Donor
Dec 17, 2015
Moscow
A lot of people like the Starsound Sistrum Apprentice stand.
Others like footers like Black Ravioli or Shun Mook Ultra diamonds, etc.

More expensive stuff like Halcyon or Herzan electonically controlled stands are also commented about.
+1000 on Starsound recommendation. I have all my equipment placed on the Starsound Sistrum Rhythm Platforms, very happy with the result. In my view, Starsound products are quite good and a great value if you compare them to some of the more well known and more expensive rack manufacturers.

LampiNA

Jun 30, 2015
Hi Bonzo,

Are you thinking of the Amber 2? The Atlantic Plus balanced with VC is 8,000 Euro, and totally deserving of a couple hundred bucks spent on platforms.

I'm a fan of the Sistrum stuff personally. If that is a little heavy on the budget, their "Apprentice" line is also good.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Hi Bonzo,

Are you thinking of the Amber 2? The Atlantic Plus balanced with VC is 8,000 Euro, and totally deserving of a couple hundred bucks spent on platforms.

I'm a fan of the Sistrum stuff personally. If that is a little heavy on the budget, their "Apprentice" line is also good.

Oh ok. Yet my point is save the money to upgrade to upper DHT models. More fun

wisnon

Dec 12, 2011
Not sure on a Atlantic plus budget you should spend much on the stand and the cable, if you are getting the sound through the speakers, add some weight on top to dampen it.
Apprentice is circa $300.

Last edited:

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Apprentice is $300.

Ok, I read the shun Mook, herzan, and cables, and it was too much. Anyway I think his sound problem will be mitigated by damping

shakti

May 9, 2015
Cologne, Germany
Lukasz has his point of view on placing his gear. So the Golden Atlantic has standard "high End" feets, which can be ordered from Lukasz also as an accessory.
Please just check his url, on golden Atlantic he is offering two different feeds, depending on personal needs. Just ask him :)

Stacore

Industry Expert
Feb 23, 2017
Gdańsk, Poland
stacore.pl

If you are looking for the best, as the place suggests ;), may I recommend our anti vibration platforms? We pair great with Lukasz DAC's and amps - feel free to contact Lukasz and ask. One condition only - the equipment must have the metal hard footers /which we also supply for LmpizatOr as an OEM/ not the rubber ones. If it is on the rubber, we are about to introduce our own slate CLD footers one can lift the equipment on without any mods. Feel free to ask more if interested.

Cheers,
Jarek

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing