Hey Guys

FredericBernard

Sep 18, 2017
Hi!

my name is Frederic Bernard. I'm a musician/composer from Germany. Looking forward to discuss and share music with you guys! :)

best,
Frederic

fredericbernardmusic.com

FredericBernard

Sep 18, 2017
Thanks for the warm welcome! :)

I play the piano, but rarely perform on stage. When I was younger I practiced a lot; lots of Chopin, Liszt and Grieg (especially Liszt, as it's just great music for show-off, lol).
Anyway, I would consider myself much more as a composer/orchestrator than a pianist. How about you guys?

best,
Frederic

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
Welcome Frederic, not certain but I think you're our first published composer here. Do you also perform publicly or mostly compose?
david

we have another......

member Joel Durand (Durand tone arms) is a classical composer and conductor, as well as a professor of music composition at the University of Washington.

and welcome Frederic, to WBF!

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Welcome to WBF, Federic!

jfrech

VIP/Donor
Sep 3, 2012
Austin
Welcome!

FredericBernard

Sep 18, 2017
Hey,

thanks again for the warm welcome guys! I should really invest some time reading throughout all those threads here (from first glimpse this forum seems to be HUGE!!).

Best,
Frederic

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing