Dali Megaline

Albertporter

Apr 27, 2010
Dallas, TX
www.albertporterphoto.com
I applied the new Audioprism Ground Control to my Dali Megaline and was surprised to hear it made an improvement. Granted it was small, but I'm at a loss as to how this tweak does anything at all.

I provided photography to Byron Collett in exchange for some trial pieces. I was a fan of the Audioprism green CD pen and Quiet Lines, so I was totally open to the idea to try these as well.

Attached are photos of Ground Control for (negative only) connections of RCA and speaker leads. I'm told that later they will have XLR version.

Obviously these are small bookshelf speakers in the shot. I had zero interest in moving the Megaline for the photo shoot.

Attachments

• Ground Control RC.jpg
    Ground Control RC.jpg
    406.8 KB · Views: 2,465
  • Ground Control S&#112.jpg
    Ground Control S&#112.jpg
    354.7 KB · Views: 2,378

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
I applied the new Audioprism Ground Control to my Dali Megaline and was surprised to hear it made an improvement. Granted it was small, but I'm at a loss as to how this tweak does anything at all.

I provided photography to Byron Collett in exchange for some trial pieces. I was a fan of the Audioprism green CD pen and Quiet Lines, so I was totally open to the idea to try these as well.

Attached are photos of Ground Control for (negative only) connections of RCA and speaker leads. I'm told that later they will have XLR version.

Obviously these are small bookshelf speakers in the shot. I had zero interest in moving the Megaline for the photo shoot.

Hmmmm....I've been wondering about those APGC devices myself.

Albertporter

Apr 27, 2010
Dallas, TX
www.albertporterphoto.com
Hmmmm....I've been wondering about those APGC devices myself.

Call Byron, he has them in stock and I'll bet he would send them out to you for a trial. If they work you can review or purchase and if not send them back.

I would love to read your input on what they do in your system.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing