a bunch of tubes for a Lampi GG F/S

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
love to tube roll? well.....here ya go. sold my GG 9 months ago now, and it's time I clear out the tube drawer and turn the page. I have over $4k invested in these tubes and hardly used any of them. turns out i'm not a tube roller.

pair of Elrog 300b's, used for 9 months in my Lampi GG as my day to day driver tubes.

NOS--pair of KR242's, used for 5 minutes. pair of PX25 to 300b adapters included.

New--pair of Psvane WE Replica 101d's, used for I week.

New--pair of Psvane WE Replica 300B's, used for 3 hours.

New--Emmission Labs 5U4G rectifier, used for 1 month. (Used Takatsuki 274b for the rest of the time)

RCA 5R4GY vintage 1944 rectifier, used for 2 months in my system.

(5) NOS--National Union 45's. used 2 of them for 2 months.

want $1650!!!!!!! for the whole group including shipping to anywhere in the Continental USA. I don't want to have to sell them separately. all the tubes worked perfect for me, except the KR242's had too much gain for my GG. nothing wrong with the tubes. they will all be very carefully packed and double boxed.

mess of tubes.jpg

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing