Thread: For mere mortals without the coin...

For mere mortals without the coin...

I understand that a full FM Acoustics set up will be on Demo at the London Indulgence Show - I for one am making a bee-line to hear it - if only to walk away drooling...

Member Sponsor Addicted to Best!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Loheswaran View Post
    I understand that a full FM Acoustics set up will be on Demo at the London Indulgence Show - I for one am making a bee-line to hear it - if only to walk away drooling...
    It was in Munich both 2017 and 2016
    Audition recordings: Zero Distortion Link; Reference Components: Zero Distortion Link; Own: Lampi GG One-day-to-get: Apogee Scintilla, or a horn (with Tenor 75 OTL ), Preamp to be fit in to suit the gain and drive the power amp. Analog: TBD

Name:  vertere-system.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  184.7 KB

this was the rig they had last year enjoyed it so much i bought one of there TTs , FM gerar well out of my budget
    Vertere MG-1 Magic Groove / Vertere SG-1HB Tonearm / Ortofon A95
    Lamm LP2.1 Deluxe - Active Sanders Sound 10c

Member Sponsor Addicted to Best!
    Blog Entries
    What TT is it
    Audition recordings: Zero Distortion Link; Reference Components: Zero Distortion Link; Own: Lampi GG One-day-to-get: Apogee Scintilla, or a horn (with Tenor 75 OTL ), Preamp to be fit in to suit the gain and drive the power amp. Analog: TBD

Magic Groove ( listed in signature )
    http://www.hifiplus.com/articles/ver...1-phono-stage/
    Vertere MG-1 Magic Groove / Vertere SG-1HB Tonearm / Ortofon A95
    Lamm LP2.1 Deluxe - Active Sanders Sound 10c

sadly

Quote Originally Posted by bonzo75 View Post
    It was in Munich both 2017 and 2016
    Alas my friend - I think this is a bit of a UK first - I am told the best show in Europe is Munich

All said and done - look forward to having a listen and seeing if it's worth doing an 'indecent proposal' with my wife - any millionaires out there???

I heard the system over at 'The Indulgence Show' lowsy name for a show I know. In any event I was impressed with the FM inspiration system. I know this appears like an understatement, so yes, maybe, but I was finding it hard to get the 500,000 price tag out of my head - even if money were no object. It was truly neutral and the imaging was stupendous - and that was in show conditions. Havingg so much live music at the show gave a superb reference BTW. In particular the features were great as well. Anyway - all said and done - I don't think I am gonna be in the market in terms of my income anytime soon - so a bit academic I guess.