Italian top cable KURO

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
I want to speak about this italian company producing cable since 30 years named KURO
This cable are made with copper 7N solid core with Mu Metal inside to shade and with alpha gel to stop the vibration
Use the jack of Bocchino and the cable are screw to the jack and not solder to avoid lost.
this are some of characteristic of this cable.

I am changing all my cable with this.
I have MIT MAX PHONO and trying this phono i found much better in everything,for example
For amp i have CH Precision cable and this are better with CH electronics.
Also for power are very special

Fantastic are also the power distribution using ATL Audio Grade schuko,all made with Ergal and bronze,cable copper 7N solid core screwed and with alpha gel to cancel vibration.

Price very cheap against top cable,buying directly from him

I post some photos
Regards
Gianluigi

Reactions: vladinsky

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Hi Steve,how are you?Its all ok?
Hello to marty when you listen him.
it was a very big pleasure received you and Marty

cuntigh

Dec 20, 2014
FRANCE
I want to speak about this italian company producing cable since 30 years named KURO
This cable are made with copper 7N solid core with Mu Metal inside to shade and with alpha gel to stop the vibration
Use the jack of Bocchino and the cable are screw to the jack and not solder to avoid lost.
this are some of characteristic of this cable.

I am changing all my cable with this.
I have MIT MAX PHONO and trying this phono i found much better in everything,for example
For amp i have CH Precision cable and this are better with CH electronics.
Also for power are very special

Fantastic are also the power distribution using ATL Audio Grade schuko,all made with Ergal and bronze,cable copper 7N solid core screwed and with alpha gel to cancel vibration.

Price very cheap against top cable,buying directly from him

I post some photos
Regards
Gianluigi

Buona sera Gian,
I see these cables look interesting but I can’ Find any website. Do you have a link please ?
Thanks

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
He has not a link
He is alone to produce,if you are interesting to have some news you can send message to me and i give to you mail and phone number.

His cable use copper 7N solid core with electromagnetic shield in Mumetal plus double electric shield in copper with dielectric in teflon high density with cotton and silk and a basalt sheath to cover the cable
He use special connector like Bocchino and screw the cable instead to use tin.

Now is doing a new cable,similar,but instead use copper 7 N he found Silver 1000 solid core with 2 bath in gold 24 K
We will try soon
Regards

cuntigh

Dec 20, 2014
FRANCE
Thank you for the answer,
For. Ow I am using Duelund tinned cable for speakers and interconnect’ but I am looking for good power cables. I have no idea of his proposal and prices but I’d like his email if you agree.
Thanks

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
Looking forward to try the Phono cable. It should be stiff like Siltech.

Gian is a hunter for a white elephant :).

Tang

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
He has not a link
He is alone to produce,if you are interesting to have some news you can send message to me and i give to you mail and phone number.

His cable use copper 7N solid core with electromagnetic shield in Mumetal plus double electric shield in copper with dielectric in teflon high density with cotton and silk and a basalt sheath to cover the cable
He use special connector like Bocchino and screw the cable instead to use tin.

Now is doing a new cable,similar,but instead use copper 7 N he found Silver 1000 solid core with 2 bath in gold 24 K
We will try soon
Regards

Why :confused:???

david

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
I heard the Kuro last summer when marty and I visited Gian

Had a great sound and well built and yes very rigid

Even more rigid than the old Forsell cables?

Attachments

• f1.jpg
    f1.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 395

mulveling

Jul 6, 2017
Those connectors are the same as the old Audioquest WEL Signature RCA plugs, and old Wild Blue Yonder XLR (except with gold dipped parts instead of silver).

Fantastic connectors, but I’ve never seen them anywhere but on AQ cables. I thought AQ designed them for their own exclusive use.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing