Italian top cable KURO

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
producer name is Emiliano Gregori and live in center of Italy
He always produced cable for some company and mainly for MOSS
One company in Rome,very strange and crazy owner. produced top turntable and special system

Now is tired to work for others,always stress and no profit and start to build for himself.
His mail is

hfitaliamusica@gmail.com

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
This is my new speaker cable,in copper,much more detail,fast and transparent than my CH speaker cable

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
for his top rca cable use Bocchino connector where he screw the cable instead to use tin,because told tin lost signal

analyzer

VIP/Donor
May 20, 2016
Torino - Italy
Hi Gian... come stai?
I write in english for the community, later I'll write privately in Italian.
I'm still waiting for the arrival of my speaker's pair from Kuro. It's almost two months waiting... a long time and sometimes it's difficult to be patient.
Hope to receive them shortly and let you know my impressions.

About interconnects is also interesting the Bocchino's connectors.
ciao
Marco
Hope to r

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Ciao Marco
Emiliano told me you wrote to him to try his cable,but you have to call him and check with him because Emiliano can send everything you want to try but told me you asked to try a speaker cable of 4/5 meter that he hasn't and to do long 5 mt is not simple.He would like you try what he has in stock and if you like you can order the length you need
He told me found one good but cheaper cable of 5 mt and can send this to you
So call him for detail
Ciao
Gianluigi

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
I asked one price idea
He told me before gave the copper line to one italian distributor and to one european distributor of Kondo and other top brand,i don't want to tell which country.
The Kondo distributor used Kuro cable in his system founding them better than top Kimber,Kondo and other cable
Italian and this distributor brought Kuro cable to Las vegas,not in CES but another show and to Axpona and did price list
RCA 7.000 euro,XLR 9.000 and speaker cable 13.000 euro.
Mr Emiliano saw this price and think they are crazy so stop to cooperate with them.

He is a very simple and normal man and want to do a normal price,not low but there is a lot of job and lot of expensive component in this cable like mumetal and terminator

His price are
RCA 1.5 MT 2.000 EURO AND 2.700 WITH BOCCHINO
XLR 1.5 MT 2.500 EURO WITH XHADOW XLR
POWER 1.8 MT 1.800 EURO WITH NEOTECH SCHUKO
SPEAKER 2.5 MT 3.500/3.300 EURO

Then can do a little discount.

The price with silver 1000 with 2 bath in gold 24 Kt will do in future

Cable is same,only has this silver instead copper

analyzer

VIP/Donor
May 20, 2016
Torino - Italy
Ciao Marco
Emiliano told me you wrote to him to try his cable,but you have to call him and check with him because Emiliano can send everything you want to try but told me you asked to try a speaker cable of 4/5 meter that he hasn't and to do long 5 mt is not simple.He would like you try what he has in stock and if you like you can order the length you need
He told me found one good but cheaper cable of 5 mt and can send this to you
So call him for detail
Ciao
Gianluigi

Ciao Gian
I had today a phone call with Emiliano and he confirmed that he can only send to me the 5 metres speaker's cable next week but I'll receive not the top version, so first of all I'll try the lower model, later I'll discuss if go to the much expensive one.
Too much time has passed since I sold my Fabercables and I'm forced to hear through a supercheap cable (Linn gently on loan from a friend); "it works" but I've lost excursion dynamics, and mainly extension and intelligibility in the lower region... hard times...
at the end of January I'll be again near you; maybe I'll call you in order to make a listening session if you're not too busy.
my best
Marco

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
I asked one price idea
He told me before gave the copper line to one italian distributor and to one european distributor of Kondo and other top brand,i don't want to tell which country.
The Kondo distributor used Kuro cable in his system founding them better than top Kimber,Kondo and other cable
Italian and this distributor brought Kuro cable to Las vegas,not in CES but another show and to Axpona and did price list
Mr Emiliano saw this price and think they are crazy so stop to cooperate with them.

He is a very simple and normal man and want to do a normal price,not low but there is a lot of job and lot of expensive component in this cable like mumetal and terminator

His price are

Attractive pricing comparing to other Uber expensive brands. I want to try a phono cable.

Tang

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Next week Emiliano will start to prepare the best absolutely cable he can do for you,hoping you like it,with silver 1000 solid core with 2 bath of gold 24 kt and Bocchino rca
Ciao
Gian

analyzer

VIP/Donor
May 20, 2016
Torino - Italy
I asked one price idea

His price are

Ciao Gian
prices are finally explained. They are high neverthless far from crazy prices of many many upperclass brands (which are much more easy to resell...).
After our first contact of pure enthusiasm I was prepared to lower costs; despite that I'll make a try as already explained of speakers cable and probably also a power cord for my SS power amp.
Stay tuned, within next 10 days I hope to have something to report here.
My best
Marco

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
This price are not cheaper,but this is the top of the line he produce
He can do good cable cheaper using cheaper connector,without mumetal,ecc

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
http://www.monoandstereo.com/2018/03/kuro-power-distributor.html

Hello Gian,

Are you familiar with this (copper version) Kuro power distributor? Do you know if there are Kuro distributors available with more than two sockets?
Thanks.

I think Gian is using it. You can probably have Emiliano (Kuro creator) customize more sockets for you. He is a one man does all his cable like Miguel of Tripoint.

I have the Silver1000 7N interconnect. Best cable regardless of price I ever tried. Incredible product from a really gifted honest hard working man. Unbelievable pricing given their performance. If this product Is not a buy direct from Emiliano, the price will likely be higher than Siltech Tripple Crown. Some people might have heard the copper model at Gian. But only me have the Silver.

I asked Emiliano to do grounding cables for me. He specializes in electrical and signal transmission. Will let you know how they are.

AECD585D-394A-4C09-884D-C088CA160FCF.jpg
AA516624-E828-4E4E-B90E-FD21A74274CD.jpg

Kind regards,
Tang

Audiocrack

Aug 10, 2012
I think Gian is using it. You can probably have Emiliano (Kuro creator) customize more sockets for you. He is a one man does all his cable like Miguel of Tripoint.

I have the Silver1000 7N interconnect. Best cable regardless of price I ever tried. Incredible product from a really gifted honest hard working man. Unbelievable pricing given their performance. If this product Is not a buy direct from Emiliano, the price will likely be higher than Siltech Tripple Crown. Some people might have heard the copper model at Gian. But only me have the Silver.

I asked Emiliano to do grounding cables for me. He specializes in electrical and signal transmission. Will let you know how they are.

View attachment 39454
View attachment 39455

Kind regards,
Tang

Thanks for this info Tang. Is there a telephone number available as far as you know?

Btw, may I (strongly) suggest to try as least one Tripoint Emperor mk ii ground cable? This is a phenomenal ground cable and will show you what the Elite is really capable of. Might very well be your best audio investment ever as it elevates your complete audio system to a level that will make you smile continuously.

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
Thanks for this info Tang. Is there a telephone number available as far as you know?

Btw, may I (strongly) suggest to try as least one Tripoint Emperor mk ii ground cable? This is a phenomenal ground cable and will show you what the Elite is really capable of. Might very well be your best audio investment ever as it elevates your complete audio system to a level that will make you smile continuously.

You need to PM Gian. Emiliano has difficulty communicating in English and no website. Gian is very nice to liaised everything for me although he has no business stake in this.

Kind regards,
Tang

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Now i have to go out with my wife that stress me to go in some place
This evening i explain very well the situation of Emiliano,owner of Kuro.
He is alone without workers,and did cable for the top brand in Italy since 25 years and all used him without give any profit to him,only use him to work
Now he is tired and do only for himself
He is too good and too honest,very simple man
We are very friend and he is doing all the cable for my system
For exemple Tang tried and is buying some cable and i told Emiliano to do to Tang,that is my friend, same low price that do to me,and Emiliano did
Are a very special product so i write here to let people know this beautiful product.
I am a sales manager and agent in Italy for the biggest Chinese company produce linen yarn,so hifi and music are my hobby.
I have no interest in this business,only help Emiliano that don't speak English,to show his product here,and also i don't want Emiliano offer a coffee to me.

He also lives 600 km from my home and we never meet,only send to me the news to try

The power distributor Emiliano will do haw many schuko you want
He suggest one with 2 place for mono amp because need many power and another from 2 to 6 place for the sources
He is doing this power distributor with the ground so you can connect his power cable with one small ground cable out of the power cable that go in the ground of this power distributor,so all the ground of electronic go the ground like passive ground system with tripoint
Is different ground of tripping so the best is to have tripping system for passive ground and the euro system that no one do with the power cable connected to the ground of his power distributor
This evening i explain better and put some photo

i put here the mail of Emiliano Gregori if some can speak in Italy and can contact him

hfitaliamusica@gmail.com

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing