Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Italian top cable KURO

Quote Originally Posted by gian60 View Post
    Ciao Marco
    Emiliano told me you wrote to him to try his cable,but you have to call him and check with him because Emiliano can send everything you want to try but told me you asked to try a speaker cable of 4/5 meter that he hasn't and to do long 5 mt is not simple.He would like you try what he has in stock and if you like you can order the length you need
    He told me found one good but cheaper cable of 5 mt and can send this to you
    So call him for detail
    Ciao
    Gianluigi
    Ciao Gian
    I had today a phone call with Emiliano and he confirmed that he can only send to me the 5 metres speaker's cable next week but I'll receive not the top version, so first of all I'll try the lower model, later I'll discuss if go to the much expensive one.
    Too much time has passed since I sold my Fabercables and I'm forced to hear through a supercheap cable (Linn gently on loan from a friend); "it works" but I've lost excursion dynamics, and mainly extension and intelligibility in the lower region... hard times...
    at the end of January I'll be again near you; maybe I'll call you in order to make a listening session if you're not too busy.
    my best
    Marco

I asked one price idea
    He told me before gave the copper line to one italian distributor and to one european distributor of Kondo and other top brand,i don't want to tell which country.
    The Kondo distributor used Kuro cable in his system founding them better than top Kimber,Kondo and other cable
    Italian and this distributor brought Kuro cable to Las vegas,not in CES but another show and to Axpona and did price list
    RCA 7.000 euro,XLR 9.000 and speaker cable 13.000 euro.
    Mr Emiliano saw this price and think they are crazy so stop to cooperate with them.

He is a very simple and normal man and want to do a normal price,not low but there is a lot of job and lot of expensive component in this cable like mumetal and terminator

His price are
    RCA 1.5 MT 2.000 EURO AND 2.700 WITH BOCCHINO
    XLR 1.5 MT 2.500 EURO WITH XHADOW XLR
    POWER 1.8 MT 1.800 EURO WITH NEOTECH SCHUKO
    SPEAKER 2.5 MT 3.500/3.300 EURO

Then can do a little discount.

The price with silver 1000 with 2 bath in gold 24 Kt will do in future

Cable is same,only has this silver instead copper
    Attractive pricing comparing to other Uber expensive brands. I want to try a phono cable.

Tang

Next week Emiliano will start to prepare the best absolutely cable he can do for you,hoping you like it,with silver 1000 solid core with 2 bath of gold 24 kt and Bocchino rca
    Ciao
    Gian

I asked one price idea
    He told me before gave the copper line to one italian distributor and to one european distributor of Kondo and other top brand,i don't want to tell which country.
    The Kondo distributor used Kuro cable in his system founding them better than top Kimber,Kondo and other cable
    Italian and this distributor brought Kuro cable to Las vegas,not in CES but another show and to Axpona and did price list
    RCA 7.000 euro,XLR 9.000 and speaker cable 13.000 euro.
    Mr Emiliano saw this price and think they are crazy so stop to cooperate with them.

He is a very simple and normal man and want to do a normal price,not low but there is a lot of job and lot of expensive component in this cable like mumetal and terminator

His price are
    RCA 1.5 MT 2.000 EURO AND 2.700 WITH BOCCHINO
    XLR 1.5 MT 2.500 EURO WITH XHADOW XLR
    POWER 1.8 MT 1.800 EURO WITH NEOTECH SCHUKO
    SPEAKER 2.5 MT 3.500/3.300 EURO

Then can do a little discount.

The price with silver 1000 with 2 bath in gold 24 Kt will do in future

Cable is same,only has this silver instead copper
    Ciao Gian
    prices are finally explained. They are high neverthless far from crazy prices of many many upperclass brands (which are much more easy to resell...).
    After our first contact of pure enthusiasm I was prepared to lower costs; despite that I'll make a try as already explained of speakers cable and probably also a power cord for my SS power amp.
    Stay tuned, within next 10 days I hope to have something to report here.
    My best
    Marco

This price are not cheaper,but this is the top of the line he produce
    He can do good cable cheaper using cheaper connector,without mumetal,ecc

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234