Schopper TD 124

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Finally i bought an arm for my Schopper TD 124 so i can start to listen
Schopper TD 124 is like new and i have also the non magnetic platter and i found a Koetsu SA 1100 MK VII that i am finding very good
The cartridge i am using an Ortolan SPU A95

The sound is very very good,very dynamic and fast,with good punch and very good bass,also sound very natural.
Bergman sound is more delicate,little more transparent and accurate,but Schopper has the dynamic on mid mid/bass that is beautiful to listen.
Bergmann is better but when i listen Schopper i go on to listen without thinking to connect Bergmann

A great turntable at a not expensive price.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Finally i bought an arm for my Schopper TD 124 so i can start to listen
Schopper TD 124 is like new and i have also the non magnetic platter and i found a Koetsu SA 1100 MK VII that i am finding very good
The cartridge i am using an Ortolan SPU A95

The sound is very very good,very dynamic and fast,with good punch and very good bass,also sound very natural.
Bergman sound is more delicate,little more transparent and accurate,but Schopper has the dynamic on mid mid/bass that is beautiful to listen.
Bergmann is better but when i listen Schopper i go on to listen without thinking to connect Bergmann

A great turntable at a not expensive price.

You should mention that schopper has SPU and Bergmann has air tight Opus. If you get the Opus on schopper that will changebi like schopper precisely because of the bass, dynamics, and musicality. The PTP lenco has even more bass and dynamics and is extremely large sounding but has to be confirmed if it is as musical. I heard both with zyx, different models.

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Dear Ked,
you have right
On Bergmann i have Opus 1 that is a super cartridge while on Schopper i have a SPU A95 with 10 hour
After 100 hour with SPU i will change cartridge putting or GFS or A 95

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
On Bergmann i have also a super phono cable made by one my friend.
Is made with copper 7N solid core with mu metal inside for shading and alpha gel for vibration and with special Bocchino jack

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
IMG_0500.JPG

Here you can see the cable and the difference with other my cable,MIT MA X Phono,that is one of the best cable on the market

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Has anyone heard the STS (greg meltz) restores?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing