LampizatOr Launch Event at Suncoast Audio

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
What else amI affiliated to, apogee and shun mooks? And tenor 75?

asiufy

Industry Expert/VIP Donor
Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
almaaudio.com
What a silly comment for someone still smarting from the fact that I prefer the Lampi to the MSB.

Ah? I don't care what you prefer, honestly... Matter of fact, I'd find it odd if you didn't, given you work for them...

I do prefer the brands I represent too, you know...

Alpinist

Jun 17, 2014
USA
This is pretty silly. Our because I own it. Lol. You MSB fans should get a life.

It for the dac, lest you think the company

I do not own MSB but have owned Esoteric for years. I've never once referred to them in the first person as you just did. But I do understand your slip.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Ah? I don't care what you prefer, honestly... Matter of fact, I'd find it odd if you didn't, given you work for them...

I do prefer the brands I represent too, you know...

I don't, you would well know that, because I have visited tons of people, and unless you think I am some sort of Bruce Wayne with a mask that no one sees through, these are your childish attempts to say I preferred it to MSB because I am working for it. In fact I have old posts here not liking their older server and amps. It's the one thing I haven't sold, and won't

Leif S

Industry Expert
Feb 13, 2015
California
www.vonschweikert.com
Oh I can't wait to hear the new DAC:cool: I'm hoping for an upcoming event.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
I do not own MSB but have owned Esoteric for years. I've never once referred to them in the first person as you just did. But I do understand your slip.

Why the attack, Ken? I understand Alex attacking, he always does that. What proof do you want? To ask Lukasz? Feel free lampizatorpoland@gmail.com

First person is easy. My R2R, Wisnon posted before me so his, and many others - we have a Lampi circle of friends. So it becomes ours. We also have a chat group, no Lukasz, only fans, exchanging Lampi tips. So it becomes ours. And yes, I love the product, my favorite hifi product given the certainty that I don't have to change it. So quite happy to belong

asiufy

Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
almaaudio.com
bonzo,

Just for the record, I don't attack opinions. They're yours to have, and to share. And so are mine.

Whether it's fact that you work there, a Freudian slip, or just wishful thinking, it's pretty clear now where you stand regarding all matters Lampizator.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London

Sablon Audio

Industry Expert, VIP Donor
May 22, 2015
Can you imagine several guys sitting in a bar bitching about each others' choice of beer? Of course not! They'd all be enjoying their own drink and sharing their companions' pleasure in the hope of prolonging the evening. That's how things should be here.

For the record, whilst Bonzo knows far more about the latest Lampizator product developments than I do as an authorised dealer, his name does not feature on the dealer e-mail distribution list.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Can you imagine several guys sitting in a bar bitching about each others' choice of beer? Of course not! They'd all be enjoying their own drink and sharing their companions' pleasure in the hope of prolonging the evening. That's how things should be here.

For the record, whilst Bonzo knows far more about the latest Lampizator product developments than I do as an authorised dealer, his name does not feature on the dealer e-mail distribution list.

Thanks. And it won't be, because I don't want my recommendations to be tainted. In case anyone thinks there is a margin or volumes to be made in Henk restored Apogees, for example, all the best. I have 3 or 4 favorite products across the hifi band, and Lampi is top of the list due to certainty. And I doubt anyone selling anything in the UK other than an Absolute Sounds (the distributor, not the magazine) products makes any money.

Audiophile Bill

Mar 23, 2015
Lol - this is funny. Yes Kedar knows more about Lampi dacs than Lukasz himself but he doesn't work for Lampi!

I am reviewing the Lampi SK at the moment and Lukasz was in UK and managed to visit me so I was up to speed with the new developments some of which I have shared with Kedar.

asiufy

Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
almaaudio.com
My posts were as much of an attack as yours. I gave reference points, given that I know the speakers, and I've heard the amps. Of course, I've heard them on "drive-bys", that you call "compares" for some reason.

I know better now, so if people want my opinion, they can ask me privately, and they'll have it. I just don't post publicly, exactly because of people like you.

Lee Henley

Feb 21, 2014
England, UK
Hi Bonzo,

I see you've finally decided to disclose that you're a member of the Lampizator team. Please add your industry affiliation to your signature section. Thanks!

Having known Kedar for a number of years I can confirm he his not a Lampi dealer he is a consumer like myself, we are both passionate about the Lampi Dac and both own such machines. I rarely post on forums nowadays but enjoy reading the wealth of information that is passed on to enthusiasts like myself. If I was in the USA at the time of the launch I’d pop along to hear the new Pacific for sure but unfortunately I won’t be able to make it, maybe it will make an appearance at the Polish show in November where I’m hoping to attend

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
I just don't post publicly, exactly because of people like you.

People exactly like you not posting is a good thing for the rest of the readers

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
I, too, confirm that Kedar is not a dealer for Lampizator. He is just an enthusiastic fan of the product.

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
I, too, confirm that Kedar is not a dealer for Lampizator. He is just an enthusiastic fan of the product.

Are you a member of the HM Revenue & Customs? :D

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Are you a member of the HM Revenue & Customs? :D

Well, then that can easily be proven right? Not to mention some people here have posted me small hifi stuff to my invesmnet bank address, even recently, so how much can one make in the UK spending his whole day posting on Lampi? Less than the hourly rate at Mcdonald's - or I am one of the smartest (secretive) venture capitalists who saw the best dac very early on, and knew that it would grow to be a modern day Kondo.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing