LampizatOr Launch Event at Suncoast Audio

wisnon

Dec 12, 2011
Hi Bonzo,

I see you've finally decided to disclose that you're a member of the Lampizator team. Please add your industry affiliation to your signature section. Thanks!

He means on his and my GG...and Marslo's B&. Marslo lives in Warsaw. He can perfectly tell you who works for Lampi. Bonzo works in high finance in London. I know as I met him outside his workplace for lunch earlier this year when I visited my Mom in hospital.

asiufy

Industry Expert/VIP Donor
Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
almaaudio.com
People exactly like you not posting is a good thing for the rest of the readers

You haven't addresses the point of my post, your opinions are just as worthy as mine. Actually no, it is up to the readers to determine the worthiness of each post/opinion.

If you can post them, why can't I?

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Can you imagine several guys sitting in a bar bitching about each others' choice of beer? Of course not! They'd all be enjoying their own drink and sharing their companions' pleasure in the hope of prolonging the evening. That's how things should be here.

For the record, whilst Bonzo knows far more about the latest Lampizator product developments than I do as an authorised dealer, his name does not feature on the dealer e-mail distribution list.

If I friend orders certain "Light" beers he will get ribbed to death by me. LOL. Other than that......

wisnon

Dec 12, 2011
Half pint is great...stays colder all the way thru. Lukewarm beer? Yuck!
LoL

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Half pint is great...stays colder all the way thru. Lukewarm beer? Yuck!
LoL

Pacific Izakaya style is best. Giant ice cold bottles of beer and small glasses. Notice how I snuck Pacific in there? Let's see that DAC! :D

LampiNA

Jun 30, 2015
I'm glad to see this thread getting some interest. This should be a great event and I'm super excited for others to get to hear the Pacific fed by our new Super Komputer.

This *will* be a special setup!

mr.gregdee

Oct 3, 2016
E.Sussex ,UK
gpoint-audio.com
The only really sensible option Lucasz has is to send me one for evaluation & What's Best review:D

Justin

If you like to hear it ,please join us on Harrogate Show , where the UK premiere of the Pacific takes place.
This is obviously an open invitation for all of you guys who are interested to hear ir for the very 1st time.
BR
Greg

mr.gregdee

Oct 3, 2016
E.Sussex ,UK
gpoint-audio.com
I'm glad to see this thread getting some interest. This should be a great event and I'm super excited for others to get to hear the Pacific fed by our new Super Komputer.

This *will* be a special setup!

Fred, I already received my SK for the upcoming show with all the latest mods on board and I must say it simply does sound sublime. I will looking forward to hear the first feedback from RMAF visitors soon.

LampiNA

Jun 30, 2015

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing