Elon Musk offers glimpse of ‘world’s most powerful rocket’ ahead of November launch

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...-Instagram-animation-Falcon-Heavy-launch.html

It has been described as 'the most powerful operational rocket in the world by a factor of two.
_____

Some of us will be lucky enough ....

marslo

VIP/Donor
May 2, 2014
Poland
Unless I am mistaken Mr Musk is not a human:) or....his ambition will end with troubles in one of developed projects: Tesla, Hyperloop and/or Rockets.
My son told me that new Tesla 3 ( which I was about to order for our secondary residence) was not vastly tested like other new cars launched by big carmakers.
Instead of that Elon Musk proposed to the staff the first delivery with a big discount.
Clever, but not fully reliable. The junk bonds to rise the capital of the company is for me another risky factor of his ambitious business.
I will postpone my order and will keep my BMW 3 series.

Last edited:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
He's from Pretoria, South Africa (South African-born Canadian-American business magnate, investor, engineer, and inventor).

Or we go along with him in any one or all his projects, or we don't. :b

The guy commands respect for his innovative ideas and ambitions. His reputation is on the line each day that we use one of his ideas in practice.
So far nobody met any alien for driving a Tesla. That might change with that rocket though, we'll see. :b

Yes, I mentioned the subsidies for the Model 3, which it is us who @ the end contribute for the development with our taxes paid to our leaders.
Without us Tesla wouldn't exist, and same for the next trip to Mars.
The money always come from somewhere, someone who uses it in our behalf...graciousness of our paycheques.
If it benefits all of us, great. If it benefits only the ones playing with everyone else's money, no good.

There is a world economic's system in place, run by world economic experts. It's a model system with couple flaws since its conception.
It's like an audio system; it requires updates and fine-tuning to work in sync and in harmony with the rest of the components...room, listener's ears, taste in music, cable connections and mathematics.

Elon Musk is young (46), hardworking (doesn't sit on his ass all day long), very busy, conscientious, protective of his family's interests and reputation, respectuous of his friends and collaborators and workers, ...he's an avant-gardiste, a poet of technological advancement. He's from the same planet you and I are coming from.
He lives today for the future...he's an active part of it. We might criticize him and we have the right to. But he's human, I can assure you.
He's not here to rule the planet, he's here to improve it. And the planet's improvement it sure needs it.

That rocket, that is something else, from a future visionary. @ the end of the fast tunnel of future human transportation, it's all good, very very good.
The tools to get there they just need some intelligent human touches; we can't blame him for other's mistakes, for a world economic system created by flawed humans. If all the world's leaders were flawless there wouldn't be all the flaws in the world today, true that? :b

If I was asked who I'd like to be, I'd say me, or maybe Elon Musk. Hey, he's much better than many pursuing much worst world's ventures.
He cares about people, about humanity, about his family, children, employees. That's how overall I seize it, his rocket to Mars included.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing