Folsom DIY Projects

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
Hey everybody. I know DIY isn't the hottest topic around WBF, but I figured it is about time I share any way, as there is always a new person jumping in.

Folsom is a company that works on commercial items (mostly OEM atm). But we have a LOT of appreciation for DIY, and plan to continually release DIY PCB boards for various projects. It is oriented more towards a luxury DIY as we prefer to provide very nice support to those willing to make their own stuff. Along with that we believe in quality so our projects aim to show the value of DIY. What I mean by that is the results should show you just how valuable your own labor is, as they will reflect quality that costs many folds what you spent $ wise. For example the DIY7297 & Antipole easily competes with commercial offerings in the $5-10k range when built nice.

There is a long going thread at AC about the DIY7297 & Antipole.

Here is thread for a GB, DIY7297 & Antipole.

And the latest is the LOFI & DCS boards.

Look forward to more. We use our time and R&D for commercial stuff to benefit the DIY side. That means they can have potentially even years worth of testing in them. A more high powered amp is coming hopefully this year. And I have been considering releasing a power conditioner that would be a pre-built board you build a chassis around. We'll see :)

Reactions: Duke LeJeune

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing