Real Names and Real Photos are Fun!

Skylab

May 14, 2016
Chicagoland
Well, I for one will actually post a picture in this thread. My lovely wife, and me, taken last week. Extra points if anyone knows why we were wearing 3D glasses ;)

IMG_8534.JPG

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
To be somewhat on topics, do you use mobile phone cameras? Just asking because you love audio but still use class D

lol

Taking a few pages from the ineffable Northstar aka Bob

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/31/sony-world-photography-awards_n_6976552.html

or http://mobilephotoawards.com/

I am close to certain that you or I with the TOL from Canon., Nikon or even Hasselblad, under the same circumstances, location , date and time would not have taken better pictures ...

I don't use Class D at the moment, never did as matter of fact... ;)

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Well, I for one will actually post a picture in this thread. My lovely wife, and me, taken last week. Extra points if anyone knows why we were wearing 3D glasses ;)

View attachment 34869

Because you both love 3D movies.

* Was the picture taken inside a 3D movie theater? It sure was.

_____

Last edited:

Bobvin

VIP/Donor
Jun 7, 2014
Portland
www.purewatersystems.com

1) Auditioning for the newest series on the SyFy channel?
2) Those are not actual glasses but were just Photoshop'd in to hide your true identity?
3) You're droids?
4) We need some other clues... you've not given us much to work with!

Skylab

May 14, 2016
Chicagoland
Because you both love 3D movies.

* Was the picture taken inside a 3D movie theater? It sure was.

1) Auditioning for the newest series on the SyFy channel?
2) Those are not actual glasses but were just Photoshop'd in to hide your true identity?
3) You're droids?
4) We need some other clues... you've not given us much to work with!

Good guesses...but Bobvin's number 3 was the closest. We are at the "Star Tours" Star Wars themed ride at Disneyland.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Good guesses...but Bobvin's number 3 was the closest. We are at the "Star Tours" Star Wars themed ride at Disneyland.

Is that like a virtual tour reality? ...3D ride.

So there is a 3D screen.

Sounds like fun, with all that shaking. My stomach I'm not sure it would be able to handle it, not after few pina coladas and a plate of jalapenos with nachos and cheddar cheese. :b Did you hear stories of people needing a bag?

Last edited:

Skylab

May 14, 2016
Chicagoland
Is that like a virtual tour reality? ...3D ride.

So there is a 3D screen.

Sounds like fun, with all that shaking. My stomach I'm not sure it would be able to handle it, not after few pina coladas and a plate of jalapenos with nachos and cheddar cheese. :b Did you hear stories of people needing a bag?

I've never seen anyone actually get sick but it's definitely not a ride for people prone to motion sickness!!! We love it though.

Skylab

May 14, 2016
Chicagoland

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing