Elrod Statement Gold 15amp 6-foot Power cord with Oyaide M1-F1 Connectors

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Greer South Carolina (USA)
“Elrod Statement Gold 15amp 6-foot Power cord with Oyaide M1-F1 Connectors”

I have 3 of these available posted in separate ads...

No original box or bag, will professionally package prior to shipment Original owner, less than 2 years old,
hand-built by David Elrod and delivered by an authorized Elrod dealer.

The Elrod Statement GOLD PC power cord ranks above I’ve ever owned or heard (which is a very long list of other manufacturers’ best)
in the world of SOTA power cords. This cable brings so many positive attributes to whatever you connect it to that you’ll be surprised
at the performance jump of any component connected to it after it settles into your system after shipping and unpacking.

Only reason for selling is that I am very fortunate to have been able to upgrade to David Elrod’s latest innovation,
the “MASTERS SERIES” Statement Gold level with even higher and more amazing results.

My long-term feedback on this Agon under user ID ‘zephyr24069’ can be shared to give proof you will have a great transaction with me.

Price when new is $5,500 USD.

Offer price is $3,100 including UPS Ground insured shipping to the US Lower-48 states and any transaction fees
including Paypal or bank to bank transfer via wire or “Zelle” if your bank supports it.

I will ship to US, Canada, LATAM, APAC, APJ, ANZ or Europe via USPS Priority Mail International;
additional shipping fees and customs/other fees will be the responsibility of the buyer.

Buy with confidence...this is an amazing quality power cord help anything you connect to it sound and perform much better!
ElrodStatementGold-4539-15amp-6ft-PC-Full-20170530_171216.jpg ElrodStatementGold-4539-15amp-6ft-PC-Serial-Num-20170530_171247.jpg ElrodStatementGold-4539-15amp-6ft-PC-Label-20170530_171226.jpg

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Greer South Carolina (USA)
Bump...PRICE DROP: $2750 all-in per terms of the ad at top of the thread!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing