[SOLD] FURUTECH 105D NCF Wall Cover, GTX-D (R) NCF Duplex & NCF Wall Frame (5 BRAND NEW sets)

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Greer South Carolina (USA)
“FURUTECH 105D NCF Wall Cover, GTX-D (R) NCF Duplex & NCF Wall Frame (5 sets)”
!!!BRAND NEW, UNOPENED, ORIGINAL PACKAGING!!!

I have to stay with my current outlets; cannot cut into walls and install these in the configuration that I had planned; my loss is your gain!!!

There are five (5) sets for sale; each set consists of the following with original retail price noted;
(1) Furutech 105D NCF Wall Cover ($220 USD price new)
(1) Furutech GTX-D (Rhodium) NCF Duplex Outlet ($280 USD price new)
(1) Furutech GTX Wall Frame/Plate ($160 USD price new)

I will not break apart a ‘set’ but will sell 1, 2, 3 or all 5 sets at a time.

These were purchased direct by me from an authorized Furutech dealer and received in early January 2017.
They are new, unopened and unused!

Briefly;.
· Furutech’s Top-Tier GTX–D NCF Receptacles...Refinement has a New Name... Nano Crystal² Formula (NCF) - Nano Crystalline, Ceramic and Carbon Powder Incorporated into select Furutech products, Nano Crystal² Formula --- NCF is comprised of a special crystalline material that has two “active” properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static and secondly, it converts thermal energy into far-infrared.
· Furutech then combines this remarkable crystalline material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional “Piezo Effect” damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material – only found in Furutech products!
· The Pure Transmission Mission: The GTX-D NCF manifests a devotion to best performance in every element of AC and signal transfer. Considering that what you actually hear is in a very realsense the direct product of the incoming AC then the final few feet are ofprime importance for best performance.
· Furutech’s intense engineering scrutiny has resulted in an industry-first, a technique allowing usto use special Furutech rhodium-plated ? (Alpha) pure copper conductors strengthened and sprung by our innovative nonmagnetic Stainless Steel Conductor Spring System that keeps a firm grip yet won’t damage male connector blades or their plated surfaces. But what really sets the GTX-D NCF receptacle apart is “NCF” – Furutech’s ultimate damping material - Nano Crystal² Formula eliminates static, “interconverts” thermal, mechanical and electrical energy and damps vibrations. The GTX-D NCF can be summed up in a word; virtuoso!
· All non-magnetic Damper cover plate finished with NCF carbon fiber sheet and Neo Damper sheet plus NCF resin plate for the most effective damping
· Neo Damper Outlet Cover 105-D NCF is Furutech’s “Top of the line” Receptacle Cover. After a multitude of tests involving the best in damping materials, Furutech brings you its masterpiece. This combination of carbon and NCF and Neo Damper will be the final touch to your complete AC chain.
· Neo Damper – an extremely effective elastomer composite material created in Japan for vibration damping in sensitive electrical and mechanical devices such as high end audio products where transference or transmission of vibrational and electrical noise through power cables has detrimental effect of sound reproduction
· NCF - Nano Crystal² Formula - Nano Crystalline, Ceramic and Carbon Powder Incorporated into select Furutech products, Nano Crystal² Formula --- NCF is comprised of a special crystalline material that has two “active” properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static and secondly, it converts thermal energy into far-infrared.

Wall Plate:

• Beautifully crafted special grade aluminum CNC processed chassis effectively shields against RFI (Radio Frequency Interference).
  • ?Material thickness: chassis plate 13.0mm
  • ?Finished with an extremely effective non-resonant coating.
  • ?Includes Special Fluoropolymer damping foil and SUS Receptacle fixed screw 4 pcs (M3) and SUS Plate fixed screw 2 pcs (50mm overall length).
  • ?Suitable for use with GTX-D or GTX-S receptacle and 104-D or 104-S carbon fiber finished cover.
  • ?Dimensions: 135.0mm (L) x 86.0mm (W) x 13.0mm(H) -0/+0.3mm

My long-term feedback on this Agon under user ID ‘zephyr24069’ can be shared to give proof you will have a great transaction with me.

Price when new for each “set” with 1ea. wall plate, duplex outlet & wall cover is $660.00 USD PER SET

Offer price is $525 per set including UPS Ground insured shipping to the US Lower-48 states and any
transaction fees including Paypal or bank to bank transfer via wire or “Zelle” if your bank supports it.

These are BRAND NEW & UNUSED; that’s one hell of a great discount off retail price plus a small amount for shipping and transaction fees!!!

If you buy all five (5) sets at once, I will further discount each set to $500 including shipping and fees as above for a total of $2,500 all-in!

I will ship to US, Canada, LATAM, APAC, APJ, ANZ or Europe via USPS Priority Mail International; additional shipping fees and customs/other fees will be the responsibility of the buyer.

Buy with confidence...I regret that I cannot use these outlet sets. Thank you for looking!

Furutech-105D-NCF-WallCover&GTX-D-R--NCF-Duplex&WallPlate-1Set-20170802_055425.jpg Furutech-105D-NCF-WallCover&GTX-D-R--NCF-Duplex&WallPlate-1Set-BoxEnds-20170802_055556.jpg Furutech-105D-NCF-WallCover&GTX-D-R--NCF-Duplex&WallPlate-Sets-all5-20170802_055257.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Bump...PRICE DROP: $450 for each single set (wall frame, wall plate/cover and duplex outlet) all-in per terms of the ad at top of the thread!

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
3 sets sold on another forum; 2 sets remain!

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
4 sold,only 1 set remains!

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
All SOLD!!!

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing