A "Transparent" Car -- Very cool

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
So the rear passengers would need to wear it like a blanket?

Is this a response to the ever shrinking window?

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
I can see it being popular among off-roaders, so long as it can self clean the camera.

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
This would be great for a nudists beach!

Tom

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
I don't think the tech is near, but I believe it would be legal to wear clothes that can display whatever you want like a screen, including your body under them so long as the clothes are not see-through. Could be in court some day...

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
I prefer four integrated cameras around; one on the front, one on the rear, and one on each side...including the blind spot of course. And everything viewable on the front dash panel's screen (GPS navigation system, radio, heat system control, AC, etc.). The rear camera is always on auto when you're on reverse. And each camera is manually/easily controllable from the steering wheel's remote buttons.

The system here in the first video is rather too complex, and requires too much gear and dedicated effort...IMHO.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing