California Audio Show 2017

garylkoh

WBF Technical Expert (Speakers & Audio Equipment)
Sep 6, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
The latest iteration of the CAAS will be held in the Hilton Oakland Airport next week - July 28th to 30th. We will again have a large room, and this time we will have the first commercially released pair of Genesis Maestro in the USA. We are going to be running them with the Viva Aurora monoblock power amps (3 x 845 + 211) for some SET loving.

Any WBF members going to be there? I hope to meet you in Boardroom 1.

Maestro web.jpg

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
I didn't even know they resurrected the CAS! I will attend if I can, Friday if jury duty doesn't interfere.

I always liked this show because it doesn't overwhelm, but there is a reasonable selection of audiophile items to hear *and LOCAL!*.

I was under the impression that the (two) SoCal shows killed it.

hi5harry

Sep 11, 2011
Santa Cruz, Calif
Three friends and I are going up Friday. It's always a great show.Very laid back and friendly.

garylkoh

WBF Technical Expert (Speakers & Audio Equipment)
Sep 6, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
I didn't even know they resurrected the CAS! I will attend if I can, Friday if jury duty doesn't interfere.

I always liked this show because it doesn't overwhelm, but there is a reasonable selection of audiophile items to hear *and LOCAL!*.

I was under the impression that the (two) SoCal shows killed it.

Look forward to sharing music with you again!

The CAAS will always have it's own audience. I like doing this show as it's laid back and friendly.

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
Gary, you always have the most amazing collection of vinyl. Top notch taste and hardware/software. I'll try to make it if WAF and jury duty don't whip me away.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing