Game Of Thrones- Season 7

wisnon

Dec 12, 2011
+1!!!

VIKINGS is another on The History Channel that is of exceptional quality and is very well made IMHO.

BLACK LIST is another favorite and of exceptional quality film-making & acting.

I am into the Blacklist/Suits/The Expanse/Man in the High Castle/Dark Matter/Billions/ and the now terminated mini-serie(s) Genius/Shots fired/True Crimes (Matt McConnaughey, sp?)

KeithR

VIP/Donor
May 7, 2010
Encino, CA
A flashback episode of the war between the first men and the children of the forest would indeed be interesting. I imagine any battle vignettes would be extremely expensive.

I agree as well - I'd like to know why all of sudden, now, the Night King is moving on the humans.

the sound of Tao

Jul 18, 2014
I agree as well - I'd like to know why all of sudden, now, the Night King is moving on the humans.
Keith, I think he was just waiting for the right season... the final one. Winter does equate beautifully with the death of things, hell freezing over and the transition to spring and new life classically and like all good mythology Thrones refers back to traditional archetypes and symbols very respectfully.

It was good to see a return to the story delivering some very memorable moments in this season finale as well. Interesting to see Arya go public as assassin and assume her power and her adulthood. Little finger's end was a moment of magical tension more like some of the earlier seasons greater moments like Ned Stark's execution... tho the red wedding and Dani's transformation bringing the dragons back through fire are going to be hard peaks to top.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing