What Great Stocking Stuffers Did Santa Leave You

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Well all of you know that I am not much of a gamer until I had Angry Birds the app you just can't put down. I think I made several of you addicts of that game. Well here now comes another absolutely addicting "game" that I defy anyone to put down. This was voted Rolling Stone Game of the Year

Oddly enough called Bucky Balls :)

Have a look at the video to see what I mean. Making the cube took quite a while to figure out but this game is a conversation maker

http://www.getbuckyballs.com/

The other amazing bit of hardware we got was an AppleTV. This is also quite a gadget and at $99.00 a very reasonable option to get streaming video

It seems this is Apple's way of providing an alternative to On Demand

http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_ipod/family/apple_tv?mco=MTM3NTM1Nzk

RBFC

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.fightingconcepts.com
A Panasonic Lumix 14 Megapixel pocket camera. Amazing. Perfect for keeping with you at all times.

Apple made a phone that has a camera. When is someone going to make a camera with which I can email my photos?

My Droid X has an 8 megapixel camera that can instantly email your photos or send them as attachments to text messages. I'm not sure if they are compressed before sending, but I'll report back if I find out!

Lee

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Lots of chocolate :)

MiTT

Jun 28, 2010
Thornton, Colorado
I got the latest releases from both Kings of Leon and Arcade Fire, as well as some Crystal Skull vodka, all of which I'm enjoying at the moment!

Phelonious Ponk

Jun 30, 2010
A bottle of Woodford Reserve and a copy of Grand Turissimo 5.

Tim

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Treated myself to a couple of Blu-rays. Had already spent a few hundred on new vinyl 2 weeks prior, so I had to keep things under control.

John

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
Noteworthy would only be a bottle of 2003 Joe Phelps Insignia, which will accompany the 1978 Lafite on Jan 1, in a lamb-based feast with dear friends.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
A Panasonic Lumix 14 Megapixel pocket camera. Amazing. Perfect for keeping with you at all times.

Apple made a phone that has a camera. When is someone going to make a camera with which I can email my photos?

I think Kodak does.

flez007

Member Sponsor
Aug 31, 2010
Mexico City
Santa brought this to me, I was a good boy in 2010!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing