Gobel, GoBig! :D

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Yep, I can see those fitting in most HK apartments

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
A review comment on the AE forum mentioned how great the Divin was powered by the bespoke Zandens
But it's been reported the Zandens were faulty and Trinity had to save the day
Both can't be right
What does the Divin retail for?

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
A review comment on the AE forum mentioned how great the Divin was powered by the bespoke Zandens
But it's been reported the Zandens were faulty and Trinity had to save the day
Both can't be right
What does the Divin retail for?

It didn't work on Saturday and Trinity was used. Jazzhead was at the show. They must have fixed it after that

300k, I.think.

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Well Ked, w the new Tune Audio costing 230k, this looks like a bargain

infinitely baffled

VIP/Donor
Jul 2, 2015
Scotland
Those Gobel speakers look amazing

zztop7

Member Sponsor
Dec 12, 2012
Edmonds, WA
Maimed, mutilated, etc.: notice the lifting mechanism in Post #1, notice the people straining to keep it from toppling over, ~$250,000. speaker = greater than $250,000. in medical, rehabilitation, etc.
Nice looking lady would be crushed. Forrest Gump: "Stupid is as stupid does".
When I am involved with having people move monster equipment or structural pieces, even though we are using proper & serious equipment, I always tell the crew that if something weird goes wrong >>> RUN, do not save the load.

zz.

infinitely baffled

VIP/Donor
Jul 2, 2015
Scotland
And your point caller?

Big speakers are stupid....expensive speakers are stupid....nice looking lady is stupid?

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London

zztop7

Member Sponsor
Dec 12, 2012
Edmonds, WA
And your point caller?

Big speakers are stupid....expensive speakers are stupid....nice looking lady is stupid?

At what point did I have anything negative to say about the speakers? Did you read my post, or just skim?
The point is that a lot of sound equipment is Heavy, people should not be stupid about moving the Heavy equipment, and people should use the correct moving/rigging gear.

Best to you,
zz.

infinitely baffled

VIP/Donor
Jul 2, 2015
Scotland
I was merely asking for clarification. Perhaps if you used proper sentences instead of skim writing your meaning would be clear

Stereophonic

Jun 9, 2013
Spain
Hi everybody.

Thanks to my new adquired Wadax Atlantis Server i've discovered a new High-End world.
(Thanks very much Javier)
There are very differences between occidental vs oriental high end orientation.
AudioExotics is the example.
Where can you see on the same show some of the best reference mundial designers working together and doing seminaries of their products based on respect and showing their best products and knowledge?
Maybe i'm wrong but for us that's a great new.
All the other shows seems very mind closed and always showing similar brand systems.
Obviously a show of that size is not only oriented to HK people and is a great oportunity to learn about different points of view.

Just my opinion.

es347

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Midwest fly over state..

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing