To NothStar: Your inner star outshines all visible stars

KostasP.

May 6, 2016
Melbourne
To NorthStar: Your inner star outshines all visible stars

For all those who share (and who should not) your universal value system, encompassing compassion, altruism, human and environmental dignity and respect, but do not publicly express it (at least not on this forum), I personally thank you. I want you to know that I appreciate and applaud your heart-felt commitment to these ideals and your incessant reinforcement of the enjoyment of "micrology", i.e the small, daily things that nature has so liberally bestowed upon us and which we seem to take for granted and perilously ignore.

Your virtuous compass should guide us all. Your inner star outshines all visible stars. Keep well.

Cheers, Kostas.

Last edited:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
NorthStar...you typed NothStar. :D

That is very nice from you, over there in Melbourne, Australia. We as people of this planet have all the power to change things for the better.
So, if we do, and we do, why not just take the opportunity by starting right here, and then slowly but surely spread it across the four corners of the globe.
WBF is the perfect trampoline to share what's best in everything in life, including audio and music.
The way I see it is that with music we can solidify our roots to weaken our weaknesses, make them history; build strong bridges that enhance our planet and humanity's best values for everyone.
Many tried many failed. Why is that? If we truly want to succeed is by working as a team. What are we seeing every day in the news? ...Divisions.
In time of crisis we see more divisions; we are not taking care of our leaders, of our builders. They are in desperate need of our support. Their hearts are not happy when the countries are not happy.

So much we can do, and we can do it right now because tomorrow we might not have the time anymore.
Each and everyday, one small bolt tightened on that free bridge of universal peace (a song), and that needle is pointing in the right direction; an earth magnetic force.

Cheers, Robert.

And thank you Kostas (SheKnows - Constant)

Last edited:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Lol, typos we all make them, and me a thousand times more becauze I just always do.

It is unusual to read positive posts like the one you posted. It created a chain of exchanges because I shared it with a good friend (email), and I repeated myself on other things that he knows very well. And I also thanked him for the soup he brought me earlier. Why I'm saying that? A simple fact of life.

South Sudan, a famine eases: http://www.msn.com/en-za/news/world/ssudan-famine-eases-but-more-going-hungry-un/ar-BBCYOrF

© Provided by AFP A woman drying sorghum outside her house in Panthau, South Sudan.
An estimated six million South Sudanese are struggling to find food each day, UN aid agencies say

Why are there people going hungry? Because of the violence, because there's no peace where it is the most needed; in places where people are dying of starvation.
What are the scientists saying about that? Can we pull icebergs or/and build pipelines carrying potable water treated from the nearest ocean so that we can plant forests of food?
I'll have to google some of that, because according to many scientists food and water will be in short supply as the world's population rises up.
Our rainforests are very important to Earth's balance. If we can protect them and plant some more @ strategic points of the planet we can provide time, food, water.
I'll have to check on that. In America some people have nine or even more kids, from different women. In China ...
Each country have their own "tickets" (punching cards) ... way of speech for control of work time (start to finish), and the number of registered enfants.

If we can control the amount of food, water, people...perhaps we can expand time and balance things out.
It's hard to imagine the future human race living in computers, like programmed chips.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing