Coincident Statement Phono

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Hi, how is this phono supposed to be, and what is the approx. used price in EU that one would pay? I am trying to get a resale value estimate. Tough to know as hardly any has been sold.

Any compares to Aesthetix IO Sig, Burmester, ASR, Thoress, AR, etc?

analyzer

VIP/Donor
May 20, 2016
Torino - Italy
Hi, how is this phono supposed to be, and what is the approx. used price in EU that one would pay? I am trying to get a resale value estimate. Tough to know as hardly any has been sold.

Any compares to Aesthetix IO Sig, Burmester, ASR, Thoress, AR, etc?

HI Bonzo
for a certain amount of time I was searching for this phonostage, since I have a Coincident Statement linestage to pair with and following the reviews, particularly the one written by Arthur Salvatore.
Two units passed for sale on the web in Europe during 2015 & 2016 and were sold approx towards 2800-3000 euros if I remember correctly.
Not cheap considering the original price for new units (5500 USD).
that's all...
my best
Marco

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
HI Bonzo
for a certain amount of time I was searching for this phonostage, since I have a Coincident Statement linestage to pair with and following the reviews, particularly the one written by Arthur Salvatore.
Two units passed for sale on the web in Europe during 2015 & 2016 and were sold approx towards 2800-3000 euros if I remember correctly.
Not cheap considering the original price for new units (5500 USD).
that's all...
my best
Marco

Thanks, what's your Analog set up now?

analyzer

VIP/Donor
May 20, 2016
Torino - Italy
Thanks, what's your Analog set up now?

just low to medium level actually
Feickert blackbird + Reed 2A 12" + Zyx 4D; I finally ended with buying phonostage Goldnote PH-10 and I'm waiting for the separated PSU which will be launched in September next.
The Goldnote phono is not in the league of the best I've tried (Allnic 3000 - Boulder 1008 - Whest Ref IV) but it's almost competitive with many other phonostages I've tried which are listed in the price list range between 2,5 and 5 K.
best regards
Marco

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
just low to medium level actually
Feickert blackbird + Reed 2A 12" + Zyx 4D; I finally ended with buying phonostage Goldnote PH-10 and I'm waiting for the separated PSU which will be launched in September next.
The Goldnote phono is not in the league of the best I've tried (Allnic 3000 - Boulder 1008 - Whest Ref IV) but it's almost competitive with many other phonostages I've tried which are listed in the price list range between 2,5 and 5 K.
best regards
Marco

Nice. I found the Zesto to be better than the Allnic 3000. I really liked the Goldnote system Gian60 and I heard in Milan, the electronics and analog was providing high value at low prices.

The Smokester

Jun 7, 2010
N. California
HI Bonzo
for a certain amount of time I was searching for this phonostage, since I have a Coincident Statement linestage to pair with and following the reviews, particularly the one written by Arthur Salvatore...
Marco

At last! A Coincident owner! I am interested in these systems but, of course, there is no dealer network and I know no one who has one.

How do you like yours and how do they compare to others? Are they keepers?

analyzer

VIP/Donor
May 20, 2016
Torino - Italy
At last! A Coincident owner! I am interested in these systems but, of course, there is no dealer network and I know no one who has one.

How do you like yours and how do they compare to others? Are they keepers?

Hello... there are many Coincident owners who actually have reported on Audiogon; take a look in that forum.
As regards my experience I chosen the Coincident line stage after a comparison of a friend of mine here in Italy who put the Statement vs Viola Spirito and decided to choose the cheaper Canadian product since the difference overall was subtle in favour of the highly priced Viola. If you search in the web you’ll find a complete report on the Audio Activity website.
best
Marco

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Hello... there are many Coincident owners who actually have reported on Audiogon; take a look in that forum.
As regards my experience I chosen the Coincident line stage after a comparison of a friend of mine here in Italy who put the Statement vs Viola Spirito and decided to choose the cheaper Canadian product since the difference overall was subtle in favour of the highly priced Viola. If you search in the web you’ll find a complete report on the Audio Activity website.
best
Marco

The Luxman m900u was way better than the more highly priced Viola Symphony when I compared it on TAD floorstanders (the smaller ones) and YG Hailey

The Smokester

Jun 7, 2010
N. California
best
Marco

Thank you.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing