Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: An Important Announcement From Your WBF Admin Team

Site Founder And Administrator admin's Avatar

Post An Important Announcement From Your WBF Admin Team

To all members of Whats Best Forum.........

When Amir left the administrative/ownership team of WBF, an agreement was made which allowed him one year of unrestricted membership here at Whats Best Forum. The details of this legal agreement will remain private. This aforementioned one-year period has ended. In this past year Amir has established his own website.As a result a unanimous decision was made by the WBF Admin team to permanently revoke his membership here at Whats Best Forum.This decision is permanent and will under no circumstance be reversed. While we understand that some members may question this action we feel that this is in the best interests of WBF going forward. We would ask that no threads or discussions be placed on the forum with regard to this matter. Please direct such comments to an admin team member via PM. We all wish Amir continued success with his website.

Your Admin Team

Lee
    Ron
    Steve
    Tom

Member Sponsor Addicted to Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post

To all members of Whats Best Forum.........

When Amir left the administrative/ownership team of WBF, an agreement was made which allowed him one year of unrestricted membership here at Whats Best Forum. The details of this legal agreement will remain private. This aforementioned one-year period has ended. In this past year Amir has established his own website.As a result a unanimous decision was made by the WBF Admin team to permanently revoke his membership here at Whats Best Forum.This decision is permanent and will under no circumstance be reversed. While we understand that some members may question this action we feel that this is in the best interests of WBF going forward. We would ask that no threads or discussions be placed on the forum with regard to this matter. Please direct such comments to an admin team member via PM. We all wish Amir continued success with his website.

Your Admin Team

Lee
    Ron
    Steve
    Tom
    In that case, which I will indeed not discuss as wished for, I would suggest you close this thread before, well, it will be discussed

I also wish Amir continued success with his website.

Good afternoon all
    I sent a message to admin after reading this and have been asked to post it here so here goes

Good morning
    Firstly congratulations on a great forum
    Just to let you know in the 2 years I have been a member here although I have never got round to posting I pop in most days to peruse the latest posts
    I must let you know I have just read the best post I have ever seen here, that being the news that Amir has finally been banned.

Best Regards
    Trevor

Once again congrats on a great forum and one which i suspect will get even better.

Member Sponsor [WBF Founding Member] Mike Lavigne's Avatar
    I support this decision and thank the Admin team for making this hard call. Amir's agenda and his approach of injecting it ran counter to the forum purpose as I see it. just my personal viewpoint.

I wish Amir and his website well.
    Wave Kin. NVS tt, AS-2000 ord. (2) Durand Telos (1-Sapphire) arms, CA Gold Stat, Ort Anna carts, -2- Studer A-820 RTR (1/4" + 1/2").*MSB Select II dac w/33 Femto clock + mono powerbases, SGM serv + (2x) 30 tb NAS. *darT NHB-18NS w/2 phonos, King-Cello. *dart 458 mono blocks. EA MM7. *Equi=tech 10WQ, (10) Abso Fid PC & (2) Evo Acou PC. *Evo Acou 12' TRSC and 8m + 1.25m 'zeel' ic's, *Tripoint Troy Sig + Elite, Entreq Sil Tel + Pos, *Herzan TS-140 & TS-150, Wave Kin. A10 U8's + 2NS, Adona GTX.

Shame.. he made such a good whipping boy...
    Roon/Tidal ..Squeezebox touch . Trinnov ST2 room correction...Twin Devialet D Premier amps , Vivid Audio Giya G1 Spirits .. fully treated room

This a good decision by the forum administrators. Since I joined this forum a few years ago, I've seen a steady decline in the civility of the discussions between members. I personally believe that this decline will be reversed by the culling of members that attack, belittle and seek to embarrass fellow hobbyists.
    My system:
    PBN 2!5s Horn Speakers. Lamm LL2.1 Deluxe Preamp. Lamm LP2.1 Deluxe Phono. Lamm ML1.2 Push/Pull Amps. Acoustic Signature Ascona Turntable. SME 3012R Tonearm. Various Cartridges including: AirTight, Ortofon SPU, Signet MM and Grace MM. Sonorus Modified Revox P99 Tape Deck. Custom Cables

http://www.whatsbestforum.com/showth...f-s-Stereo-Den

+1

[Industry Expert] Addicted to Best! DaveC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Lavigne View Post
    I support this decision and thank the Admin team for making this hard call. Amir's agenda and his approach of injecting it ran counter to the forum purpose as I see it. just my personal viewpoint.

I wish Amir and his website well.
    +1

IMO Amir often adds some good information that provokes thought, but it is usually presented in a manner that does a disservice to the very information provided. While we've had our differences I have no animosity and wish Amir the best.
    Industry Affiliation:
    I own ZenWave Audio
    zenwaveaudio.com
    dave@zenwaveaudio.com
    Furutech Dealer

Member Sponsor Addicted to Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffrey_t View Post
    This a good decision by the forum administrators. Since I joined this forum a few years ago, I've seen a steady decline in the civility of the discussions between members. I personally believe that this decline will be reversed by the culling of members that attack, belittle and seek to embarrass fellow hobbyists.
    And of course there were also many who were way oversensitive to anything Amir. In some instances it was plain ridiculous. Let's not forget that.

Quote Originally Posted by Al M. View Post
    And of course there were also many who were way oversensitive to anything Amir. In some instances it was plain ridiculous. Let's not forget that.
    All one has to do is visit Amir's own forum and look at how he trashes hobbyist's personal systems that he has been graciously invited to visit. Completely rude and uncivilized.
    My system:
    PBN 2!5s Horn Speakers. Lamm LL2.1 Deluxe Preamp. Lamm LP2.1 Deluxe Phono. Lamm ML1.2 Push/Pull Amps. Acoustic Signature Ascona Turntable. SME 3012R Tonearm. Various Cartridges including: AirTight, Ortofon SPU, Signet MM and Grace MM. Sonorus Modified Revox P99 Tape Deck. Custom Cables

http://www.whatsbestforum.com/showth...f-s-Stereo-Den

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast