Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kharma DB9 S

He , i can,t tell exactly , but after a few month,s i realise , that the bass was more present ,and the tweeter after a few weeks i think.
    If you play some music now , and after a few months the same numbers ,you will here the difference.[/ATTACH]Name:  2011-production-process-elegance04.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  63.9 KBName:  2011-production-process-elegance05.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  63.5 KB
    some pictures from a DB9 in the factory in Breda

I must tell you that the last Kharma production was in my taste a little disappointing. My system got in the past three different speakers from Kharma (3.2; 2.3 and Grand Ceramique), this was during 2005-2015 and in these years the Dutch brand had a great success and was very well regarded by music lovers. I loved many speakers with the ceramic Accuton drivers.
    I listened to DB-7, DB-9 and DB-11 from the past Italian importer, often partnered with Vitus amps; none of them satisfied me. Too dark in the upper mid-highs, a little bit costrained; I find that they require a large amount of watts in order to sounds live; at moderate levels they were a little bit dead in dynamics.
    Also the demo in Kharma's room in Munchen 2017 confirmed me a sound just too dark (and they demonstrate the new small Veyron model... > 100 K... ).
    About external appearance otherwise... simply stunning and superb; probably the best in the high-end audio.
    Just IMHO ... obviously...
    Marco

Quote Originally Posted by analyzer View Post
    I must tell you that the last Kharma production was in my taste a little disappointing. My system got in the past three different speakers from Kharma (3.2; 2.3 and Grand Ceramique), this was during 2005-2015 and in these years the Dutch brand had a great success and was very well regarded by music lovers. I loved many speakers with the ceramic Accuton drivers.
    I listened to DB-7, DB-9 and DB-11 from the past Italian importer, often partnered with Vitus amps; none of them satisfied me. Too dark in the upper mid-highs, a little bit costrained; I find that they require a large amount of watts in order to sounds live; at moderate levels they were a little bit dead in dynamics.
    Also the demo in Kharma's room in Munchen 2017 confirmed me a sound just too dark (and they demonstrate the new small Veyron model... > 100 K... ).
    About external appearance otherwise... simply stunning and superb; probably the best in the high-end audio.
    Just IMHO ... obviously...
    Marco
    Hi Marco
    Everything is taste, I did not like Kharma so much as they used accuton drivers! They became clearly better with Omega driver after my ears. I have owned in my living room Burmester B50 and B80 and Magico Q3 + Qsub and Q5 and Sonus Faber Stradivari and MBL 116F.
    Kharma Elegance DB 9s are much better speakers after my ears of all those i`ve had! but that`s my taste on my equipment

(sorry for my english writing)

Espen L
    Last edited by Espen inge Larsen; 07-01-2017 at 09:55 AM.
    Burmester 069 Reference Line/Kharma Elegance DB 9S /Dan D Agostino MAS Mlife /Synergistic Research Athmosphere/Bassocontinuo Reference rack.

Espen ,your are right in my opinion about the kharma,s
    I also underscribe the meaning of Stereotimes ;

The longer I listened, the more I appreciated them. The dB9-S’s ability to get out of the way and embrace the music will remain unforgettable. The KharmadB9-S’s are highly recommended!
    – Stereotimes

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Espen ,your are right in my opinion about the kharma,s
    I also underscribe the meaning of Stereotimes ;

The longer I listened, the more I appreciated them. The dB9-S’s ability to get out of the way and embrace the music will remain unforgettable. The KharmadB9-S’s are highly recommended!
    – Stereotimes
    Hi Erik

I'm getting more and more impressed with Kharma! These are speakers that are going to stand in my living room for years to come without a doubt!
    I am very pleased with the way they present music.
    Burmester 069 Reference Line/Kharma Elegance DB 9S /Dan D Agostino MAS Mlife /Synergistic Research Athmosphere/Bassocontinuo Reference rack.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12