Acid Jazz - Then and NOW

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
I've checked WBF's music repertoire (Search feature); there was a Trip Hop music thread, a RAP music thread, and several other genres...
Trip Hop ? http://www.whatsbestforum.com/showthread.php?12083-Trip-Hop&highlight=ACID+JAzz

DaveyF had a thread before asking if we like RAP music, and a poll was inserted @ the top, with all the main music genres we prefer:
? http://www.whatsbestforum.com/showthread.php?11661-Who-likes-RAP-or-if-not-what&highlight=ACID+JAzz
In that poll (only 40 voters) Jazz is number one followed by Classical @ number two spot, and Rock @ number three. Blues is @ number four.
In my opinion it reflects in general the WBF music audience's influence. One hundred voters would have been a better gauge.
_____

There was no Acid Jazz thread's title per se; thx Jack! :cool:

_____

_____

* I do remember posting some, but if my memory serves me relatively well, they were in the what are you listening music threads, various genres, or general or Jazz or International.
Anyway it's nice now to have one dedicated to Acid Jazz music and its variations/derivations/influences/origins/directions.
It's a music genre that fits my mood on many occasions, like today for example with a 93% (roughly) covered clouds sky.

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing