Votes: 35 74.5%
  • Prefer Tea

Votes: 12 25.5%

• Total voters

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Many people like coffee or tea (or both).

What do you like?

Which beverage do you prefer when listening to music?

Do you prefer coffee with some kinds of music and tea with other kinds of music?

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
Love coffee, despise tea of any kind.
Preference, a good Bourbon and a Good cigar (smoked outside of course), good conversation then a good session while sipping the Bourb!

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
I was trying to keep things simple to start with. I was going to introduce alcohol in a later survey! :)

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
Many people like coffee or tea (or both).

What do you like?

Which beverage do you prefer when listening to music?

Do you prefer coffee with some kinds of music and tea with other kinds of music?

So my mind wandered a bit! :D :cool: :p

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
I prefer coffee to tea when both beverages are hot.

When beverages are cold, I prefer iced tea. Rarely drink hot tea, not that I won't have it once in a while.

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
Love coffee, but it hates me so much that I drink tea, and never too much of any with caffeine. (zero black tea)

BlueFox

Member Sponsor
Nov 8, 2013
Coffee in the morning, sometimes a tea on a cold Sunday evening. Ice tea at restaurants. Never touch either while listening to music.

BruceD

VIP/Donor
Dec 13, 2013
Taylors and Tetley's English teas :b

Warm the Pot , allow to brew--enjoy!

BruceD

JimmyS

Sep 1, 2013
Chicago, IL
Coffee in the morning, and tea the rest of the day.

Coffee is Hawaiian and tea selection is Irish, English, and Chinese.

Joe Whip

Feb 8, 2014
Wayne, PA
As Ron should know, tea only for me. I am brewing 2 cuppas of Smokey Earl Grey right now for some listening.

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
I like a tea I started drinking in London. (When in Rome . . . )

I know nothing about tea except that I like Chateau Rouge English Breakfast Blend No. 27 Organic Black Tea.

Joe Whip

Feb 8, 2014
Wayne, PA
Smokey Earl Grey, Earl Grey, Royal Blend and English Breakfast are my favs in that order. I think Smokey is a Fortnam and Mason exclusive. I know it drives my Brit friends crazy, but no milk, just lemon and sugar. Milk or cream in tea is like mayo on a hoagie! A no go for me.

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
Espresso only. Black coffee is burnt coffee

beaur

Fleetwood Sound
Oct 12, 2011
Brooklyn
I like a tea I started drinking in London. (When in Rome . . . )

I know nothing about tea except that I like Chateau Rouge English Breakfast Blend No. 27 Organic Black Tea.

Have never liked coffee so tea is my choice. Funny, the one time I have been to London I thought the tea I had there was awful. In 2 of the places, you could tell that the same place they got the hot water from had been used to make/store coffee.

There are plenty of places to get tea from. My favorite here in NYs is Belloq. A small shop near my office. Great owners and a whole menu of wonderful teas covering the entire range from herbal to pur-eh.

www.belloq.com

beaur

Fleetwood Sound
Oct 12, 2011
Brooklyn
Smokey Earl Grey, Earl Grey, Royal Blend and English Breakfast are my favs in that order. I think Smokey is a Fortnam and Mason exclusive. I know it drives my Brit friends crazy, but no milk, just lemon and sugar. Milk or cream in tea is like mayo on a hoagie! A no go for me.

I have a smokey Earl Gray made with Lapsang Souchong that is wonderful. I too use no milk, most of the time.

DaveC

Industry Expert
Nov 16, 2014
Espresso! I have a lever machine. :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing