Louis armstrong "satchmo" "satch" "pops" box sest of his complete redordins that he ever had made

TRUENO

Jun 1, 2017
Good day;

Louis Armstrong born August 4, 1901 died July 6, 1971), nicknamed Satchmo, Satch, or Pops was in my opinion the best of the best jazz trumpeter that we have records of today! :rolleyes:

I did a search in amazon about if i could find (found nothing)a cd box set of his complete recordings that he ever had made, then i sure talking a box set with 20 cd's or more, because he had so many recordings with different labels :cool:

What is the most or the biggest discography of Louis that you know? I wish soon the remaster all that it can be possible remastered even shellac records :D

I mean Louis had made records since early 1920 ;)

Good evening and night;

Migo

Aug 10, 2013
Here is one;
https://www.amazon.com/Complete-History-15-Box-set/dp/B000056Z5O

Armstrong's influence on the younger generations is still very present. Check out these excellent tributes;
https://www.soundliaison.com/

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing