AudioThesis - new USA distributor for MastersounD

DSkip

Industry Expert
Aug 26, 2013
Arlington, TX
www.audiothesis.com
Earlier this week, MastersounD and AudioThesis came to an agreement. We will now be distributing these Italian beauties throughout the USA. This should complement our lineup well with our other Italian brands, Rosso Fiorentino and North Star Design. I think my blood might be starting to run red, white, and green.

http://www.mastersoundsas.it/

Their designs follow my favorite aspect of tubes - single ended. With integrateds and amplifiers ranging from 11 watts to 117, you should be able to get that single ended sound with a plethora of speakers.

I quit my dayjob of teaching high school mathematics in March to pursue this business. I have only been in it for a little over two years, and one of those was basically lost to a major tragedy in my family. To be where I am now is invigorating and leading me to thought that maybe, just maybe, I made the right choice. With a family of six, that is somewhat reassuring.

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Hello Skip and good evening to you. IMO, the Rosso Fiorentino bookies that sounded no less than a floorstander at LSAF? They sold themselves with zero introduction and the praise around the net keeps coming. Once folks get their ears on them and others? I think you made the right choice as well.......my ears are telling me this.

BTW, Jessica's music is still getting plenty of regular rotation as of late. She has stellar taste in music.

Tom

cpvniii

Sep 29, 2013
Congratulaions

Hi Dskip:
Mastersound is a great line. I flirted with the line when I was a dealer. I liked it very much. However, as tough as this business of two channel audio is, it is tougher here in Atlanta. 4 of us went out the same year. I had seven tears....the other 3 all had 20+ years. Sad....but hey, we live and we learn.
I wish you the best. If I ever get 'er cranked up again (which I am thinking about) I will get in touch.
Blessings...Paul

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
DSkip is. I have no idea what/who you are referring too with regards to Avatar...

Tom

cpvniii

Sep 29, 2013
I find it peculiar that you don't know the history of this product line.

www.avataracoustics.com/speakers

DSkip

Industry Expert
Aug 26, 2013
Arlington, TX
www.audiothesis.com
I find it peculiar that you don't know the history of this product line.

www.avataracoustics.com/speakers

Avatar has gone through some transitions. I was a Rosso Fiorentino dealer for them and have since stepped up when these transitions occurred.

DSkip

Industry Expert
Aug 26, 2013
Arlington, TX
www.audiothesis.com
Hi Dskip:
Mastersound is a great line. I flirted with the line when I was a dealer. I liked it very much. However, as tough as this business of two channel audio is, it is tougher here in Atlanta. 4 of us went out the same year. I had seven tears....the other 3 all had 20+ years. Sad....but hey, we live and we learn.
I wish you the best. If I ever get 'er cranked up again (which I am thinking about) I will get in touch.
Blessings...Paul

I remembered looking at them two years ago but I did not have the financial backing to pursue them. Here in the DFW area, my business has continued to grow and I was fortunate enough to be in a position to become their distributor. I am truly excited about this opportunity.

I am sorry to hear of the difficulties in your area. I know it is not an isolated story as we have seen several close in my area as well. I do believe the audio market is in an uptick right now as my list of clients continue to grow. I think people want to buy, but they may not know where to actually buy from. I do hope you are able to get it up again if that is where your heart lies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing