2017 Capitol Audiofest

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Capital Audiofest.
Hilton Rockville Md.- Rockville Metro Stop.
Weekend of Nov 3, 2017
Metro access should make choice of lodging non-critical for out of towners.

Joe Whip

Feb 8, 2014
Wayne, PA
I will be attending again this year. D.C. is a longer trip but the NYC show last year was so bad, I see no reason to go back. I think the shows are a week apart this year.

beaur

Fleetwood Sound
Oct 12, 2011
Brooklyn
I should be there. Always a fun time and the show is definitely growing and geting better.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
I will be attending again this year. D.C. is a longer trip but the NYC show last year was so bad, I see no reason to go back. I think the shows are a week apart this year.

Regrettably they appear to be on concurrent weekends
I will be there. My ticket will be purchased in advance.

GT Audio Works

Industry Expert
Feb 12, 2015
Stockholm NJ
www.gtaudioworks.com
Capital AudioFest 2017

November 3rd-5th Rockville MD.

CAF.jpg

http://www.capitalaudiofest.com/

We will be exhibiting in the Fredrick Room of the Rockville Hilton http://www.capitalaudiofest.com/p133.html

GT Audio Works will be partnering with Pass Labs , Sound Insight open baffle subs, Triode Wire Labs and Acoustic Signature
We will be hosting after hours listening parties each night.
Bring your favorite music along, Vinyl, CD's , computer files, we will be glad to play them all.

Looking forward to chatting with WTB members.

Greg,
GTAW

Last edited:

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Reminder upcoming show

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London

GT Audio Works

Industry Expert
Feb 12, 2015
Stockholm NJ
www.gtaudioworks.com
Wow, Congrats... So the new model is now full planar, not hybrid and 4 tower? Cool.
The GTA3R is a full range 78" tall speaker with bass response to 40hz
The Open Baffle subs we used at the show are made by Sound Insight
https://www.facebook.com/sounderinsight/?hc_location=ufi
They extend the low end to 15hz, they also do wonders for dynamic music, like large orchestral works.
I cant rave enough how well this combo of planar and OB subs works, tracks like Kodo drummers and the like are ridiculously good.
These subs also come in 2x12" 3x12" and 4x12" variants.

Greg

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing