High End Munich 2017 - 4 days Audio show

stereotype

Jun 13, 2016
Frankfurt / Germany
audio-monster.de
Wow what an amazing portfolio of your time at Munich! Excellent camera work as well.

Thank you for the coverage we all wanted

Thank you! It was my fourth Munich High-End and propably the best - no distractions like the last times with such boring things > The Hofbräuhaus, Marienplatz, Englischer Garten, Eine Mass Beer and so on.... ;) ;) ;)
Just focus on the essential > High End

Best Regards
Thomas

leyenda

Mar 2, 2011
This is the best coverage of Munich I have seen. No texts needed, just high quality pictures. Curious to hear which rooms you found interesting.

stereotype

Jun 13, 2016
Frankfurt / Germany
audio-monster.de
This is the best coverage of Munich I have seen. No texts needed, just high quality pictures. Curious to hear which rooms you found interesting.

Thank you. My Top eleven List:

1) Moon / Wilson Audio (Alexx)
2) Tidal
3) Goebel / CH Precision + Goebel / Vitus Audio
4) Fink Team / Octave (!)
5) Aries Cerat / Tellurium Q / VYGER
6) Stenheim / Wadax / VTL
7) Stark / Analog Domain
8) Progressive Audio
9) Acoustic Zen / Triode
10) TAD Reference System + Micro Evolution One
11) Blumenhofer Acoustics / MastersounD

Sadly i missed many Rooms - just too much for only 4 Days :)
And no Time for the Hifi Deluxe Show @ the Mariott Hotel

Best Regards
Thomas

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing