interconnect between CJ help!!

yannou30

May 27, 2017
Hello, I am new on the forum and I speak very bad English.

I am from Paris in France, and I own a pv12 preamp and amp eleven premier. I have in interconnect between the source and preamp a nirvana sx.
But I'm looking for another cable between preamp and amp, but which one to choose ???

Thanks for your help

yann

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
What don't you like about your present cables?

We don't want to suggest something that would be similar to what you already own.

mullard88

Jun 5, 2010
I have a friend who is very happy with an MIT IC between his CJ line stage and power amp.

Marcus

Member Sponsor
Oct 5, 2012
Cardas Clear or Clear Beyond if you can afford it would be my suggestion.

XCop5089

Sep 5, 2015
Winchester, UK
I use a 2.5 metre pair of MIT MA-X interconnects between my GAT Series 2 preamp and Premier 350SA power amp.

yannou30

May 27, 2017
Thank you for your help

between my cd player and the pv12 preamp, I have a NIRVANA SX interconnect cable.
But between the preamp and amp, I have a basic cable to 10 dollars ...

bgiliberti

Mar 28, 2012
Thank you for your help

between my cd player and the pv12 preamp, I have a NIRVANA SX interconnect cable.
But between the preamp and amp, I have a basic cable to 10 dollars ...
I use a Kimber Silver Streak between my CJ Classic preamp (similar to the PV12) and CJ power amp. The PV 12 is a little dark, and a silver cable cable works well.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing