Make an Audio Ampliflier for My Android Phone

viva

Apr 19, 2017
Good day,:D
I would like to made an audio amplifier for my android phone and I found some information from internet.
As the following circuit shows, it’s a simple and humble 2W mini audio amplifier circuit suitable for my phone.The IC TDA7052 is a mono output amplifier coming in a 8-lead DI package (DIP). The device is mainly designed for battery-operated portable audio circuits. The features of TDA 7052 include ,no external components needed, no switch-on or switch-off click sounds , great overall stability ,very low power consumption(quiescent current 4mA) , low THD, no heat sinks required and short-circuit proof.You can get other details from TDA7052 datasheet. In the circuit the potentiometer can be used to control the volume.Capacitor C1 and C2 are meant for filtering the supplyvoltage if a battery eliminator is used as supply source.For operations using a battery C1 and C2 are no necessary.
5.26.2.JPG
I want to ask that:
Is it safe to use this circuit as a amp for my android phone? How to fed the stereo? And if I use a 1w 4ohm speaker.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Such amplifiers are readily available. Little Bear even makes a tube amp.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing