My new Micro Seiki SX 8000 MK II :-)

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Mono LP's recommended with great enthusiasm: Miles Davis Kind Of Blue, Dave Brubeck Jazz impressions of the USA, Beetles Mono (all), Miles Davis Milestones, Hank Mobley Roll Call, Jackie McLean Swing Swang Swingin'

Try these Mono recordings, I think you will enjoy them immensely! :cool:

Sorry, anything in classical?

ferrari275

Jan 18, 2018
United States

Sorry, anything in classical?

Yes, many.... :D

Westminster Chamber music - ANY (Mono)
Reiner Bartok Concerto for orchestra
Chopin Waltzes Dinu Lipatti
Brahms Arturo Toscanini (really any of his Mono recordings.)
Die Walkure Bruno Walter Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra
Toscanini's Pictures at an Exhibition
Furtwangler's Tristan und Isolde (Mono set)

ferrari275

Jan 18, 2018
United States

Anticipating arrival of a Koetsu Coralstone Mono soon.........Have a hunch it just might be replacing the Miyajima Zero Mono :cool:

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
Anticipating arrival of a Koetsu Coralstone Mono soon.........Have a hunch it just might be replacing the Miyajima Zero Mono :cool:

Congrats. Regretted I didn’t buy one on A-gon five years ago when I saw one for sale. Made due with Lyra Olympos mono 2 years later. Mono on an upper tier cart is special...over and above the standard offerings for much more money as you know.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Yes, many.... :D

Westminster Chamber music - ANY (Mono)
Reiner Bartok Concerto for orchestra
Chopin Waltzes Dinu Lipatti
Brahms Arturo Toscanini (really any of his Mono recordings.)
Die Walkure Bruno Walter Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra
Toscanini's Pictures at an Exhibition
Furtwangler's Tristan und Isolde (Mono set)

Thanks

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing