Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: New Wadax Atlantis Line

Member Sponsor Addicted to Best!
    Blog Entries
    Send it to jazzhead. He is a transport and dac collector
    Audition recordings: Zero Distortion Link; Reference Components: Zero Distortion Link; Own: Lampi GG One-day-to-get: Apogee Scintilla, or a horn (with Tenor 75 OTL ), Preamp to be fit in to suit the gain and drive the power amp. Analog: TBD

Quote Originally Posted by bonzo75 View Post
    Send it to jazzhead. He is a transport and dac collector
    Swell idea !
    "It is music coming from another world, it is coming from eternity." ... HVK

Quote Originally Posted by Esotar View Post
    Wadax Atlantis DAC is multibit ladder???

In the post 21 of this thread, I ask the designer Javier Guadalajara about that point. He responds in post 28
    Lumin A1 + Kenneth Lau LPSU /Melco N1ZH60-2 / Audio Research Ref 5 SE /Constellation Inspiration 1.0 Stereo / Rockport Atria I / MIT Magnum MA Speakers / Gbel XLR Cables/Gbel and AudioQuest Diamond Ethernet Cables / Shunyata Denali 6000 T / Shunyata Alfa and Sigma Power Cables /Kenneth Lau LPSU for Aqvox Switch and Router / Stillpoints Ultra SS and Mini/ Entreq Poseidon and Silver Tellus, Entreq Olympus and Apollo Infinity Cables

Member Sponsor Addicted to Best!
    I own an increasing number of quality BR discs, and would love to access them. Atm my Oppo is my only alternative.

Great news from Wadax !!!
    New Wadax Arcadia DAC release !!!

Name:  WADAX ARCADIA DAC.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  575.1 KB

Addicted to Best!
    Wadax Atlantis combo at the listening of Audiotechnique Magazine, Hong Kong.
    https://youtu.be/k70FDJvUST0
    ARC 40 Anniv preamp, MC2 S1400 monoblocks, Magico S5 speaker, CAS with MSB Platinum IV Plus dac, MSB UMT Plus & Signature Transport Powerbase, Furman isolation transformer.

Quote Originally Posted by CKKeung View Post
    Wadax Atlantis combo at the listening of Audiotechnique Magazine, Hong Kong.
    https://youtu.be/k70FDJvUST0
    This Atlantis line is great. Looks I may hjave to recon sider my future NAGRA purchase !

May be someone can answer my questions:

- Is there a way I can use QOBUZ or DEEZER with the Atlantis Server ? and HQ player ?

- Can the Server's integrated LCD display cover arts and album/track infos ? is it touch screen to select/skip tracks)

- Finally, what are the list price of each of your Atlantis components (DACs, Transport, Server, and... the complete 4 pieces stack)

PS: I do not understand how "atlantis can improve your VINYL listening experience" as it is stated on WADAX web site ? Is there a Phono input in the DAC ! any idea ?

PS2 : Why 2 Ethernet cables coming out of the SERVER ? I guess the first one goes to the router/switch, but... what is the second for ?
    Name:  Capture décran 2018-06-30 à 20.09.00.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  55.7 KB

PS3:some pictures like abobve show 2 USB port on thje back of the server, an d some, like bellow, show...3 usb ports ?? What is the final nuimber ? Why 2 or 3 USB ports ? (oner to the DAC I suppose, and the 2 others ? for USB HD/Stick ?)
    Name:  Capture décran 2018-06-30 à 20.09.40.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  56.9 KB
    Last edited by bmichels; 06-30-2018 at 11:15 AM.
    On the Go: RWAK100 > Chord MOJO> JH Roxane, Fostex TH-900, HE-X
    At home : ARIES > Chord HUGO (to be soon 'upgraded' to ??? ) > BHSE > STAX SR009
    -> for sale : Piano Forte PFVIII, Eddie Current 445 tube Amp (with many different tubes).
    Review Chord MOJO v/s HUGO et WooAudio WA8 v/s TU-05 & HUGO

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678