Hello from Quito, Ecuador

RafaPolit

May 22, 2017
Hello friends,

I'm Rafa, from Quito, Ecuador.

I am in search for suggestions on an integrated DAC-AMP which brought me here. I'm trying to post my question into the DAC sub-forum, but am not seeing my post. Do they need to be approved when you first post?

Thanks for having me here. Looking forward to discussing equipment and ideas.

Best regards,
Rafa.

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Welcome, Rafa!

asiufy

Industry Expert/VIP Donor
Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
almaaudio.com
Hi Rafa!

I live now in the US, but I'm from Brazil, so here's a welcome from a fellow south american :)

To your point, my favourite amp+DAC is the darTZeel LHC-208. At $15k, it might be outside your budget, but it IS the best of the integrateds with DACs that I have heard...

cheers,
alex

RafaPolit

May 22, 2017
Thanks!

I wrote a very lengthy detail of what I have, need and can afford. But the post will not show up on the forum. Any ideas if it has to be approved first? Is there a 'waiting' period? Do I need to have X posts before being able to post?

Thanks again,
Rafa.

asiufy

Industry Expert/VIP Donor
Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
almaaudio.com
Hmm... Not that I'm aware of... The only limit I remember is that you need 10 posts to be able to post images and/or links... But text works, as we can see your posts :)

RafaPolit

May 22, 2017
Thanks for the heads up. Without the link, my post is now visible. Shame as the link was to a review of a piece of equipment I was asking info about. At any rate, I'll provide the link later if further info is needed.

Thanks,
Rafa.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Describe the link with precision; the audio product reviewed and the site's name. I'll put it out for you.

* You have now five posts; many sites require ten posts before you can post pictures and links.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing