Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LG OLED | Dolby Vision | Vudu - Magic | Video Demo

Member Addicted to Best! NorthStar's Avatar
    All the Very Best, - Bob --------- "And it stoned me to my soul" - Van Morrison --------- AudiophileAudition

Which one of these two guys above looks the most accurate to your eyes, skin tone wise and shirt color wise?
    Take your time before you answer this extremely difficult quiz.
    Oh, and one of them listens to MQA while the other is into Tidal and Roon; can you guess?
    Last edited by NorthStar; 09-24-2017 at 09:33 PM.
    All the Very Best, - Bob --------- "And it stoned me to my soul" - Van Morrison --------- AudiophileAudition

The Asian fellow's name from HDTVTEST eludes me (Vincent Taoh?), but he is the best TV technology reviewer on Youtube. He clearly has an intricate knowledge of the technologies and is able to convey them comparatively in an understandable way for all of the sets he talks about.

I wish they would make a 42 to 45 inch OLED, I would buy one right away for a computer monitor and mini AV setup.
    Last edited by cjfrbw; 09-26-2017 at 07:42 PM.
    SME 30/2 Turntable, Da Vinci Grandezza Tonearm, Benz MC-3 Cartridge, Allnic HT 3000 head amp, Allnic H-3000 Phono, Allnic L 5000 preamp, Accuphase F 25, Analysis Audio Epsilon Speaker/foil tweeters in four way active crossover Amplification: Sony TAN 8550 VFET amp (26 DHT preamp driver)350-7000hz, Yamaha B-2 VFET amplifier (26 DHT preamp driver)80-350hz , 45 SET tube amp 7000Hz to infinity Hz, Yamaha RX Z9 plus Yamaha Aventage CX-A5000 preamp processor 9.4 surround sound.

I spent 25 minutes watching a YouTube video. But you don't have to if you don't want to.
    What did I learn? ...Quite a bit, and I thank Vincent, a pro video TV calibrator and reviewer for his honesty and integrity. @ the end the choice we make is the one we live with and without necessarily be the best.
    That's easy, because we don't know the best if we don't follow the road leading to it. It's a way of speech of course and it applies to TVs as it applies to all the rest that is best in life.

Anyway, it's a recent comparison video of two from the . . . top.

Yes I know, 25 minutes is a long time today in the fast world we live in, but knowledge has no time limit.

Tips from Vincent:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12