Drinking and Driving

audioguy

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Near Atlanta, GA but not too near!
While most on this forum I'm sure fall under the responsible adult category, there may be those times (particularly at this time of year) where we might push the limits of our ability to consume alcohol AND still drive a car safely.

Australia put out this somewhat rather disturbing but highly effective campaign on the dangers of drinking and driving. Watch at your own risk !!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Z2mf8DtWWd8[/video]

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
pretty disturbing video

Here in California the High Schools put on a school wide presentation of simulated traffic accidents with the students as both the drunk drivers and the accident victims, with police and ambulances on campus. It is a very intense day for the school students. I think the program is called "Every Ten Minutes"

flez007

Member Sponsor
Aug 31, 2010
Mexico City
I saw that one Steve - I think it serves a good purpose. Down here in Mexico the alcochol checking points had trippled for this time of the year, and a 60% decrese in accidents have been observed thanks to this government programme in the city.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing