Shunyata website not working with Google Chrome?

Indy

Dec 14, 2014
For the past 2 days, I get this image when I access the Shunyata website with my default browser Google Chrome:

View attachment Shunyata web page.pdf

I can access the website just fine if I use Safari. Does anyone else have this problem? I have looked at the settings in Chrome and I cannot find anything that would cause this. I have visited the Shunyata website many times with Chrome and it has always worked fine.

Indy

Dec 14, 2014
No problem here with Chrome on Windows 10.

That's strange. It's still not working when I use Chrome. I have got the latest version of Flash, and sites are allowed to run Flash in Chrome settings. I deleted the browsing history and the cleared the cache. This one is a head scratcher...

Indy

Dec 14, 2014
Ok it works! I closed the browser window after clearing the cache, and opened a new one. Now I can access the website just fine. Sorry for the false alarm. The funny thing is, this was the only website I regularly visit that produced this problem.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
For the past 2 days, I get this image when I access the Shunyata website with my default browser Google Chrome:

View attachment 32442

I can access the website just fine if I use Safari. Does anyone else have this problem? I have looked at the settings in Chrome and I cannot find anything that would cause this. I have visited the Shunyata website many times with Chrome and it has always worked fine.

I tried Shunyata, transparent, nordost, Tara, and audience with chrome and could not discern any difference

Bar81

Mar 24, 2017

View attachment 32442

There was an issue for a few hours but it appears sorted now.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing