Sanders Sound Systems Show Schedule

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Angela I am not sure Atlanta is East Coast. It is in driving distance from DC.

DonH50

Member Sponsor & WBF Technical Expert
Jun 22, 2010
Monument, CO
It's a great idea to keep out anybody who has to work for a living, such as yours truly. Fortunately I don't live there anyway.

Atlanta is in Eastern time but technically not on the coast... Most people think of the eastern coastal states.

Still need to find time to visit Conifer, on a weekend! - Don

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
THE Show is happening this week!

We'll be in room 4052 this year. Please stop by!

what do y'all think about the days changing this year to all weekdays?

It sucks. It's ridiculous that dealers and other attendees have to lose money to go to a show during the week. Whoever thought of this must have been on crack.

Angela

WBF Technical Expert
May 24, 2010
Conifer, Colorado
get on up here, Don!

I am talking about THE Show Las Vegas 2012

I admit that I was taken aback when I put the dates to the days of the week and thought, hey where did Saturday and Sunday go? We are not that interested in dealers, etc - we really just want to talk with audiophiles, so we'll see how this goes. Not sure of reasoning for the change.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
..And see how a demo is supposed to be conducted.

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
It's SHOW TIME again! January 8 - 11, 2013

We'll be at the Flamingo in Room 4044

We would love to see you there!

I am curious as to what y'all think about the schedule change the last two years to be weekdays only and no weekend.

Honestly? It sucks.

Angela

WBF Technical Expert
May 24, 2010
Conifer, Colorado
Myles, we pretty much feel the same way. We don't know why they changed the schedule last year and now again this year, but it would seem that it is not good for folks that are trying to come on the weekend and not take so much time off work. Basically, if it doesn't work for the customers; then it will not work for the manufacturers. Time will tell.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing