TWIN PEAKS | Some Familiar Faces 25 Years Later | SHOWTIME Series (2017)

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Hard to believe that first off Twin Peaks is now 25 years old but so also that they are bringing it back. One f my favorite shows at the time. David Lynch and Mark Frost had weird and twisted minds.The music by Angelo Badalamenti was mesmerizing. Who can forget the little short man doing that since in the red room or being glued to the tube to see who murdered Laura Palmer. This is one series I can't miss. Lot of original cast in the remake

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
I loved it when Kyle's character would wake up in the morning with his plastered hair stuck way up in the air. I wonder if they will show that again.

David Lynch's FBI guy on complaints about covert searches: "Everybody gets their socks tossed once in a while."

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
Didn't know that they were remaking it, saw a couple of episodes last week on Showtime and brought back a lot of memories so just got the entire series to watch again now I need to find the time...

david

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Actually, when girls on dating sites listed they liked twin peaks, my standard first message would be Come on fire walk with me. Of course, I wrote some other stuff too. That said, I did not like it much though Mullholand Dr is one of my favorite movies and Naomi Watts is fantastic. I have seen all his movies and like his weird directional style.

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
of course, the story is set (and many of the outdoor shots are of places) where I live in North Bend and next door in Snoqualmie in Washington State.

I was a fan back in the day.

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
Actually, when girls on dating sites listed they liked twin peaks, my standard first message would be Come on fire walk with me. Of course, I wrote some other stuff too. That said, I did not like it much though Mullholand Dr is one of my favorite movies and Naomi Watts is fantastic. I have seen all his movies and like his weird directional style.

Blue Velvet was the other one which pops to mind, great movie but I found it very disturbing back then.

Didn't know there we're dating sites back then!

david

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Blue Velvet was the other one which pops to mind, great movie but I found it very disturbing back then.

david

Yes like blue velvet and his last one. The dating sites I used were now. It's cooler to know these things today than to have known them when they were current

Steve Williams

david

I took my wife to see Blue Velvet. She walked out on the movie and didn't talk to me for days

Steve Williams

of course, the story is set (and many of the outdoor shots are of places) where I live in North Bend and next door in Snoqualmie in Washington State.

I was a fan back in the day.

Touche!!

You took me to the restaurant for dinner when I first came to visit you

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
I took my wife to see Blue Velvet. She walked out on the movie and didn't talk to me for days

Funny, I know some women that love that movie.

I've tried to start Twin Peaks because it's so legendary, but it's verrrryyy slllllloooowwww. A local bar/restaurant/record-store here plays it on Tuesday nights I think.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing