Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rhapsody ----> Goldmund New York

Addicted to Best!

Rhapsody ----> Goldmund New York

Greetings,

Rhapsody is going to be doing a build-out of our existing space in Manhattan which will
    become Goldmund New York. We just opened up the first Goldmund only store in West Palm Beach. The NYC location will be the second location for a Goldmund only store and will have a theater as well as a two living room theater/short throw projector/2 channel listing environment.

As a result we are selling many pieces of our existing demo gear that is currently in our Rhapsody space so that we don't have to move the demo gear to the new Rhapsody location. Great savings are available on all of our demo units. You can see the list of for sale items here. You have to email me or pm for specific prices. http://rhapsody.audio/items-for-sale...mos-trade-ins/

RHAPSODY WILL CONTINUE TO OPERATE IN A NEW TBA ANNOUNCED LOCATION IN MANHATTAN......STAY TUNED. RHAPSODY WILL CONTINUE TO REPRESENT ALL OF THE NON GOLDMUND BRANDS IN THE NEW MANHATTAN LOCATION.

If anyone has any interest in any of our existing demos please pm me. I will not be answering questions regarding individual pieces in this post. We also will NOT be listing our demo items on Audiogon as we do not think it is appropriate to do this with respect to the manufactures that Rhapsody represents.

PM if interested....thank you in advance for your consideration.
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  11.6 KBName:  2 (2).jpg
Views: 284
Size:  36.2 KBName:  3.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  14.6 KBName:  4 (2).jpg
Views: 277
Size:  37.0 KB
    Last edited by rvisinta; 05-07-2017 at 04:49 AM.
    Audio Dealer/Distributor NYC Two Manhattan locations
    http://www.rhapsody.audio

TechDAS, Devialet, Goldmund, Magico, Kaiser, Raidho, Zesto Audio, Vitus, Kii Audio, CEC, TaraLabs, Audio Note Japan/Kondo, Aurender, Alta-Audio, Scansonics, Ansuz Acoustics, Aavik Acoustics, REL Acoustics, Ortofon cartridges, King/Cello tape preamps, Stillpoints, Entreq, FVPowerBank, Enklein, Kubala Sosna, IPC, Acoustic System International, Novum, Echole, Bybee Technologies

Site Founder And Administrator Steve Williams's Avatar
    Coto De Caza, California on the 13th fairway of the south golf course
    Hi Bob

All the best in your new venture. I wish you lots of success
    Steve Williams
    aka oneobgyn
    There's ALWAYS another Steve Williams BUT there's only "oneobgyn"
    International Distributor of Center Stage Feet and owner of PitchPerfect Sound (www.pitchperfectsound.com)
    Dealer Lamm Electronics
    My System

Addicted to Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Williams View Post
    Hi Bob

All the best in your new venture. I wish you lots of success
    Thx Steve!

TechDAS, Devialet, Goldmund, Magico, Kaiser, Raidho, Zesto Audio, Vitus, Kii Audio, CEC, TaraLabs, Audio Note Japan/Kondo, Aurender, Alta-Audio, Scansonics, Ansuz Acoustics, Aavik Acoustics, REL Acoustics, Ortofon cartridges, King/Cello tape preamps, Stillpoints, Entreq, FVPowerBank, Enklein, Kubala Sosna, IPC, Acoustic System International, Novum, Echole, Bybee Technologies

I must admit that it's a bold and gutsy move with 2 stores so far apart. Goldmund is certainly a brand that is long respected and revered
    Steve Williams
    aka oneobgyn
    International Distributor of Center Stage Feet and owner of PitchPerfect Sound (www.pitchperfectsound.com)
    Dealer Lamm Electronics
    My System

Addicted to Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Williams View Post
    I must admit that it's a bold and gutsy move with 2 stores so far apart. Goldmund is certainly a brand that is long respected and revered
    Actually Jakub, the new owner of the West Palm Beach Goldmund store and I are working very closely together. A LOT of NYers' bounce back and forth between NYC and West Palm. Jakub has actually been building incredible theaters around the globe (India, Greece, Russia) for a few decades now. He did the West Palm store and will be doing the renovation of the NY Goldmund store as well.

Here are a few pics of the theater from the WP store, which we will be cloning for the NY store.

Name:  IMG_3698.JPG
Views: 297
Size:  19.7 KBName:  IMG_3694.JPG
Views: 293
Size:  24.3 KB

Name:  IMG_3649.JPG
Views: 274
Size:  19.9 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by rvisinta; 05-03-2017 at 09:41 AM.

I bet it will not only be gorgeous but also state of the art
    Steve Williams
    aka oneobgyn
    Dealer Lamm Electronics
    My System

Member Sponsor Addicted to Best!
    Blog Entries
    Wow congrats Bob.
    Audition recordings: Zero Distortion Link; Reference Components: Zero Distortion Link; Own: Lampi GG One-day-to-get: Apogee Scintilla, or a horn (with Tenor 75 OTL ), Preamp to be fit in to suit the gain and drive the power amp. Analog: TBD

Addicted to Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by bonzo75 View Post
    Wow congrats Bob.
    Thx, Ked!
    Last edited by rvisinta; 05-03-2017 at 10:16 AM.

Addicted to Best!
    All the best Bob. I attended the Axpona show this year and dropped in on your exhibit. The Goldmund system sounded excellent.

Addicted to Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by rsorren1 View Post
    All the best Bob. I attended the Axpona show this year and dropped in on your exhibit. The Goldmund system sounded excellent.
    Thank you, appreciate it. The room was pretty good for speakers just arriving direct from Switzerland, and now they are back over the pond

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast