Elon Musk Wants to Turn the LA Underground Into a Giant Slot Car Race

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada

The Tesla guy, the Land man, the Space visionary, ...engineer, inventor, investor, business magnate and explorer, now unto the underworld with underground tunnels for less congested traffic above. I watched some of his interviews, I thought about this underground idea, with our private cars. Why not underground public transportation from bullet trains like the metros we have now but faster. When reaching our destination we simply get a taxi ride for the last six-seven blocks, like we already do now.
I looked @ other similar videos; no sweat...people are going to love it and invest their own money to pay for the tunnelers.
It's a good idea; a good solid platform you put your car on and the platform slowly descends below the city streets in underground tunnel highways, and becomes the transport vehicle on a levitated magnetic suspension above the two narrow magnetic steel cable tracks (special property material).

He's quite a fascinating individual with the power of smooth persuasion and concrete backings to show for.

Net worth: $14 billion USD (April 2017)

He has six sons, he's 45-years old, he was born in Pretoria, South Africa.
Founded: SpaceX · Tesla Motors · PayPal · X.com · Zip2 · Musk Foundation · OpenAI

http://daily.bhaskar.com/news/TOP-billionaire-girlfriend-actres-5585748-PHO.html
Amber

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Clean Energy | Solar Roofs ...

I was going to start a new thread but when I came to this forum section (Science and Technology) and that I saw the Elon Musk's name on the very first thread, I thought it would be just fine. Because Elon Musk is an entrepreneur of multiple ideas for the clean energy of the planet (natural resources - green) and humanity (space exploration and expansion).
He's a young man, good lookin', he has a cute girlfriend, money, and he's a smart guy, like Warren Buffett, Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, ...

How are we going to power up our amps for our sound stereo systems tomorrow? What will be the source that brings music to our homes? Right now electricity is most often generated at a power station by electromechanical generators, primarily driven by heat engines fuelled by combustion or nuclear fission but also by other means such as the kinetic energy of flowing water and wind. Other energy sources include solar photovoltaics and geothermal power.

Tesla taking solar roof orders is a key step for Buffalo plant

And our roofs will be powering not only our hi-fi stereo sound systems but also our home theaters with onscreen moving pictures.
..And the dishwashers, toasters, washing and drying machines, microwave ovens, frigidaires, heat controlled thermostats, electrical cars, laptops, computers, modems, cell phones charging, turntables, SACD players, music servers, 4K Blu-ray players, OLED 8K TVs, 4K front projectors, etc., etc., etc., and more efficiently and with less noise/polluted air/audio signal contamination. ...A cleaner grid.

______

Bonus (humor):

Our planet, our galaxy, the people living on it and beyond, all lifeforms, in any way, shape, form, space and time, is a serious business.
Our entertainment world is serious too, very. :b

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Underground trains,Isn't that called a Subway! :p:cool: Its not a new concept.

No, but the name is ... The Boring Company. :b
And the way the car embarks on a platform that descends underground and is being transported on that platform, without the driver needing to steer or look around. So he/she can work on his/her iPad while being tunneling. I don't think it's going to fly.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing