Céline Dion takes hit on Florida home

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
The main reason I posted that article is because it has few pictures of inside some rooms, and the overall aerial view.
The original asking price and the one that the house sold for few years later is just funny; that was the main tag line.

Celine is in mourning and money is the last thing on her mind when you're mourning someone you love. The funerals in Montreal for Rene were like the Queen's Elizabeth crowning ceremony. Celine thought that the province of Quebec would foot the entire bill for the funerals because her and Rene are loved by the entire city (Montreal), province (Quebec), country (Canada), continent (America), Las Vegas (Nevada, USA), the entire world (planet Earth), our galaxy (Milky Way Galaxy). I found it quite amusing, when Quebec taxpayers were asked to pay for Rene's funerals.

http://montrealgazette.com/news/loc...pensive-quebec-will-only-pay-a-fraction-of-it
_____

The American (anonymous) who bought the bungalow, wants to use it as a summer cottage, for couple weeks a year partying/vacationing during hurricane season. :D
There was no way that he would pay over $72.5 million for a small vacation shack. $38.5 mil was plenty fair, as far as my eyes can see.
Besides, he doesn't want to spend fifty weeks every year just to clean the dirt, get rid of the ants and spider webs, do the dishes, laundry, kill the rats with poison and traps, make the beds, buy the groceries, gardening, maintain the car's fleet, get the garbage out to the road every week, cut the grass, water the plants, clean the swimming pools, get the mold out, change the filters, put gas in the lawnmower, change the burned light bulbs, secure the HDMI cables of all the TVs, program the remote controls, do the plumbing repairs, ...brief pay enormous sums to hire a staff of cooks, gardeners, house caretakers, babysitters, bodyguards, audio/visual technical scientists, ... and pay all the taxes on top of that; property, city, water, utilities, electric bills, beach cleanup bills, telephone bills, cable TV bills, Internet bills, ...

That anonymous American; who do you think he/she might be...somebody from the Donald's entourage? I wouldn't be surprised one bit. :b

* Did you watch Rene's (Celine's husband) funerals last year? Me neither, I only say couple photographs, and read the article.

Celine Dion ? Net worth: $700 million USD (2017)

Last edited:

RayDunzl

Jun 26, 2014
Tampa

http://takesunset.com/2010/06/celines-water-park/

JUNE 28, 2010: "Celine Dion and husband Rene Angelil own this massive $20 million Florida mansion, which includes a tennis court, underground garage, beach-side cabana with a gym, and a full-fledged water park! The 9,825 square-foot mega-mansion overlooks the Atlantic Ocean on Jupiter Island, which is also where Tiger Woods calls home. Celine bought the home in 2005 for $12.5 million."

I don't see where she got hurt.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Ray, you always do your researches diligently; $12.5 million she paid for. So she roughly triple her investment in ten years.

She did not get hurt financially, I was just humorous, because she only got half of what the real estate sharks were asking for.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing