Introduction from Los Angeles - New High End Audio Dealer/Distributor

HighEndByOz

Apr 25, 2017
Los Angeles
Hello WBF Members,

I would like to introduce myself and my company High End By Oz LLC.

I have been a music lover since I was a kid and when I started to work and earn a living, the first thing I got myself was a stereo system. There was no returning after that point.

Having worked in investment banking for 22 years I have turned my hobby into my profession and opened a distributorship where I represented several world renown brands such as Raidho, Ypsilon Electronics, Stage III Cables, Aavik Acoustics, Ansuz Acoustics, Techdas, Zyx, Transfiguration, Acoustic Revive and many more.

Our new showroom will be opening in late May 2017 in Los Angeles, where we will be showcasing Raidho Acoustics, Aavik Acoustics, Ansuz Acoustics, Scansonic MB Speakers and many more.

We are also attending the first LA Audio Show and will be presenting with Lars Kristensen and Michael Borresen. We will showcase the new Aavik C 300 pre amplifier and M 300 Mono blocks together with Ansuz D.TC cables and Raidho D 1.1 in Special Ferrari Red paint.

I truly enjoy WBF and glad to be a member.

Oz

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Welcome Oz, and congratulations on establishing your distributorship! I look forward to visiting your showroom after it opens!

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Hello WBF Members,

I have been a music lover since I was a kid and when I started to work and earn a living, the first thing I got myself was a stereo system. There was no returning after that point.

Having worked in investment banking for 22 years I have turned my hobby into my profession and opened a distributorship where I represented several world renown brands such as Raidho, Ypsilon Electronics, Stage III Cables, Aavik Acoustics, Ansuz Acoustics, Techdas, Zyx, Transfiguration, Acoustic Revive and many more.

Our new showroom will be opening in late May 2017 in Los Angeles, where we will be showcasing Raidho Acoustics, Aavik Acoustics, Ansuz Acoustics, Scansonic MB Speakers and many more.

We are also attending the first LA Audio Show and will be presenting with Lars Kristensen and Michael Borresen. We will showcase the new Aavik C 300 pre amplifier and M 300 Mono blocks together with Ansuz D.TC cables and Raidho D 1.1 in Special Ferrari Red paint.

Oz

Welcome Oz, and congratulations on establishing your distributorship! I look forward to visiting your showroom after it opens!

I second that as well Dave

Good to see Bob Graham got a dealer here on the west coast. He is vastly over worked so I bet you will see some west coast action

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Hello and please allow me to welcome you a very warm welcome to the What's Best Forum! Glad to see you here.

In keeping with the TOS of this site, will you please disclose your industry affiliation in your signature? If you need any assistance, please let us know. We'll be happy to help.

Tom

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Greer South Carolina (USA)
Hello WBF Members,

Oz

Welcome Oz!

jazdoc

Member Sponsor
Aug 7, 2010
Bellevue
Look forward to meeting you at the show.

mcduman

Aug 9, 2014
just saw this thread. i know Oz from his banking days. he was top equity person with a large swiss bank that i am sure is managing the funds of a few people around here. he was a big audio enthusiast even then. we used to haul 100 kg mono blocks from his place to mine at 3 a.m. at night with a bottle of scotch each in us to perform whatever comparison we had to perform. only to go to work the next morning. i am glad he found joy with the good people of dantax, ypsilon et al. and continues to pursue his passion in the la audio scene.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing