Thread: Tweaks for your body!!!

Banned

Tweaks for your body!!!

Who says tweaks are just for audio? Folks sell the exact same thing to improve your wellbeing:

And he ain't the only one:

But wait..... Is it real or is it Memorex?

A friend got taken for good bit of money from a practitioner before realizing it is a hoax....

Site Founder And Administrator Steve Williams's Avatar
    Coto De Caza, California on the 13th fairway of the south golf course
    very interesting. I see everyone wearing those stupid things now from professional athletes to the average Joe. Heck IIRC, our fellow member JackD201 was wearing one when he visited me several weeks ago
    Steve Williams
    aka oneobgyn
    There's ALWAYS another Steve Williams BUT there's only "oneobgyn"
    International Distributor of Center Stage Feet and owner of PitchPerfect Sound (www.pitchperfectsound.com)
    Dealer Lamm Electronics
    My System

[WBF Founding Member] Addicted to Best! JackD201's Avatar
    Thanks to the Power Balance I can do triple axles on balance beams wearing rollerblades!

Hahahahahaha!

Seriously, it's just rubber jewelry. I think kids call it "accessorizing" these days.

This kind of stuff is really big in japan. Check out the company called Phiten. They've even got an entire hotel with magnets everywhere I've been told. Then there's the magnetized water thingamajig that supposedly keeps you from getting hungover if you drink two glasses of the stuff before going to bed. Ha! That one is probably the most hilarious!!!!!

Banned
    BTW, the last few minutes of the Fraud video is interesting and somewhat related to our core debate technique. The expert is asked about all the people selling these devices and whether they are fraud. She explains that they seem to believe in abilities of this device so much so that unconsciously practice the method that fools the user. Indeed, the guy in the second video looks anything but a crook. But clearly cheats as shown in the video.

Member Sponsor [WBF Founding Member] Johnny Vinyl's Avatar
    Hmmm.....interesting topic! I should ask my girlfriend what she has up her sleeve for when she comes over next time. OTOH....I think not....I like to be surprised! LOL!

John
    I love the smell of vinyl in the morning!
    John Adrian Spijkers - "Live Life! Leave A Legacy!"
    Dynavector DV20x2L - Genesis G7.1f - Marantz Reference PM KI Pearl - Nitty Gritty 2.5Fi - Oracle Paris Mk.V