Paul McGowan Blog Post "Music or Kit" -- With Video

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
That's ok Marty, it sure was fun to note the informative help from the well trained, and clear speaking shop assistant
The English language has suffered as much as the death of true personal service in the meantime

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Not all
Have you heard hard core Londoner "Troopz" on 'Arsenal TV'? (you have GOT to watch this car crash of a media outlet for "Wenger out!" Gooner "fans")
The guy throws "blud" and "fam" around at the end of every sentence like the words are going out of fashion
Will Shakespeare is turning in his grave
No, we're quite happy to see the world's greatest language in the hands of Donald J Trump and Sean Spicer
"Just tremendous"

Joe Whip

Feb 8, 2014
Wayne, PA
I am fluent in Gooner! Took awhile! Arsenal TV can be very entertaining. I can recall the first football match I attended in London years ago. I got a ticket through a friend from a Spurs season ticket holder. I had a Spurs shirt and hopped on the Victoria line to get off at Seven Sisters. Many of the fans started to talk with me. I couldn't understand many of them. I am pretty good with the North London accent these days and can fit in at the Lane and Emirites.

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Just don't wear the "right" shirt at the "wrong" stadium LOL
Or commit the ultimate sin (guilt of which is immediately punishable w eternal torture by Hellfire), the Half And Half shirt or scarf
The only exception to the rule is the Half And Half "Wenger Out"/"Wenger In" LOL

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Big weekend this weekend, and the last 6 games of the season
Spurs make good on the potential they've shown for a couple of seasons now, turn the tide against Arsenal and oligarch-funded Chel$ki, and go on to rule for years, starting w FA Cup this yr and winning Premiership
Or repeat the sins of the past
"To dare is to do"

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Joe, you're taking to this a LOT better than if I had tried to encourage our great Leader, Ron Resnick, to do the same LOL

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Exactly!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing