Sound Galleries of Monaco, Aequo Audio, Audiopax in Blue Moon Room at the Munich High End 2017

hifial

Apr 7, 2013
Three Blue Moon Award winning products in one room!!

This year’s edition of the High End show in Munich will be the stage of a very unique concept: a Blue Moon Room. This room will be home to no less than three Blue Moon Award winning products:

?

• SGM 2015 music server by Sound Galeries Monaco.
• Maggiore L50 pre-amp by Audiopax.
• Ensis loudspeakers by Aequo Audio

?

For those who aren’t familiar with 6moons.com; a Blue Moon Award is the platform's most prestigious award, given to only the best tested, high quality audiophile products. Often you find the big names getting the big awards, but 6moons.com has the tendency of discovering new unknown gems. Brands that you might never heard of, but who created products of absolute world class. Now three of these gems have decided that it is time to let the rest of the world hear, feel and experience what the experts at 6moons.com have already discovered. All products will be cabled by the multi award winning Tellurium Q.

If you are visiting the show in Munich, the Blue Moon Room will surely be worthy of a visit. It is located in hall 3, directly visible from the main entrance when looking to the left. Three undiscovered gems in one room, this happens only once in a blue moon…

joaovieira

Feb 16, 2013
Brazil
I will be there for sure, visiting my friends from Audiopax. I love my Maggiore amps and pre. Tidal speakers too.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing